Chapter 13

Almost gone….  

Y/N POV

   I lean over a tree a vomit while Namjoon helped Sayron rest against another tree. My vomit was all blood and after gasps of air. The cut on my chest left by Jungkook really was taking a toll on me. I couldn't breath without having a bunch of blood block my throat. I gasped for air once more, only to throw up blood again.
     Namjoon walking up behind me and looked at my state, which is bad, looking at his face, and he looked back at Sayron. I started to feel light headed from all the blood lose, so I leaned my back into the tree and slowly bringing my body down.
      “Y/N...You shouldn't have fought.” Sayron barely saying with a shaky soft voice. My eyes gaze to him, pain  engulfed me with its hug and forced me to look away, groaning and gasping for air as I can feel blood leaking onto my clothes. At first, when Jungkook cut me, it didn't look deep at all, but now I see I was wrong.
      “He would *cough* have fought me *cough* anyway. I would have to had *cough* to fight him to *cough* protect you.” I say, coughing up blood in between my words. My vision started to go blurry, and I knew something was gonna happen. A tear left my eye, bringing more with it.  And then, something snapped in my brain. And fear filled my body.
    “Jungkook…” I say breathlessly. My breathing was shaky to the point where you could barely understand me.
     Namjoon looking down at me with is worried eyes and questioned what I said. I look up at him with my dead eyes. I let out a breath, hoping I'll last till the end of my sentences.
     “Jungkook… *cough* He's not dead. I didn't hear *cough* the cannon go off announcing his *cough* death. Please, be careful *cough* out there. And...And….” I felt my body relax. Everything in my brain went blank and my breathing stopped. My vision went blurry and faded into a white glow, signalling that I died right then and there.

NAMJOON POV

    I stopped breathing for a second, finally realizing that Y/N just stopped breathing. I couldn't face the fact that this is happening, so I moved Y/N's body flat in the ground and placed my hands on her chest, one hand in top of each other. I press down real hard, finally doing CPR. I knew that this wasn't going to work, but I had to try. Y/N can't die. She can't. She's the main character of this story, isn't she? The main character usually lasts till the end.
      “Y/N…” I hear Sayron whimper out. His shaking breaths already sent the idea, he's crying. I clenched my hands tighter, pressing harder. Looking at Y/N's dead face.
     I suddenly hear a ring above me, reminding me that he have sponsors that give us things we need. A little parachute flies down next to me with a metal box connected to it my strings. I quickly stop CPR and look at the box, taking it and clicking it open. A little tube of pink medicine with a sharp end springs out into my hands. I look at it, holding it up close to my face. I look down at the box, noticing the note attached to it. This is your only chance, It said
    I got this idea in my head that would be kind of gruesome but would make sense to this situation. I point the sharp end towards Y/N's wound, looking into her eyes with my heart beating fast. I continue to hear Sayron's whimpers, hearing him choke on his tears. I grip on the medicine tube tighter, feeling uneasy. What if this doesn't work? What if she's already dead? Am I to late? I thought myself, pulling Y/N's body towards me.
    I roughly slam the sharp end into her chest, watching the medicine extract from the tube and pour into her body. I rip the sharp end out of her chest, returning my hands into her chest and continue CPR. I suddenly feel her chest get super hot. So hot that I couldn't keep my hands into her. I hear Sayron move himself off of the tree, and drag himself towards us two. His tears stained his face, looking down at her lifeless body. I look at her wound on her chest, throwing myself back from surprise.
     “Ya! Her wound!” I yelled, pointing at her wound and looking at it once more. Steam spewing out  of it, healing it very quickly. Fortunately, the medicine was healing the cut on her cheek and the arrow wound on her shoulder. The color in her skin came back from a super pale to a light tan.
      “Y/N?” Sayron said In a questioning voice, watching all this happen to Y/N's body. And suddenly, Y/N takes a big gasp, coughing afterwards. Sayron and I took a lean back, watching her catch her breath and look at us.

Y/N'S POV

   I stare up at Sayron and Namjoon, looking at there faces in confusion. My chest hurt like someone was pressing down onto it. I looked at Sayron's face while tears fell from his eyes.
     “What's wrong Sayron? Why are y'all looking at me like that?” I asked, lifting myself from the ground. I look down at myself, noticing my cut on my chest is gone. Along with the cut on my cheek and the arrow stab wound in my shoulder.  
     “Where are my wounds? I-” I was cut off my Namjoon gripping my hand tightly. I looked into his water eyes. My eyes gazed to Sayron with his stained face. I groan in pain, feeling a tight pressure in my chest.
     “You were right. The cannon didn't ring, so Jungkook isn't dead. And you, young women, aren't gonna fight against him again. He's changed from that boy you beat before the games.” Namjoon said. I was surprised since those were the first words he had said to me besides a nod or a smile. I nod, not remembering what happened to me after I passed out against that tree.
     “What happened to me?” I asked, holding onto Namjoon’s hand tighter. He sighed, collecting his thoughts into words with his is to use.
     “You died, but we brought you back. More like our sponsors gave us medicine to save you.” Namjoon said, looking back at Sayron and then back at this metal container with a little parachute stringed to it. I groaned, bringing my hand to my chest in pain.
    “Then why does my chest hurt?” I groaned, rubbing my chest where it hurts. Namjoon smiles apologetically and laughs nervously.
    “I performed CPR. So that most likely from me, but also from the medicine. I did slam the sharp tube into your chest.” Namjoon said, letting go of my hand and walking back to grab my backpack. He strapped the backpack to his back and walked towards Sayron and I. Sayron stood up, barely doing it without  whining, and leaned his hand towards me. I quickly grabbed it, Sayron pulling me up from the ground. Instead of letting go of my hand, Sayron pulled me into a hug. His huge body compared to mine makes me look tiny. His muscular arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to him.
    “Sayron, I'm alive. It's fine.” I said, trying to make him look at me, but he just pulls me tighter against him.
    “You died Y/N. I'm not gonna watch you die again.” Sayron said, holding my face in his huge hands. His face inches closer to mine while I glace at Namjoon awkwardly standing there. I gave him this ‘help me please’ looks. His face suddenly went serious, pulling Sayron away from me. Namjoon pushed him into a tree, holding his neck with his oddly pale hand.
     “Woah! Namjoon!” I raise my voice, grabbing onto Namjoon's arm and tugged at it. Namjoon held this face at an angry, monstrous face.
     “Don't make me hurt you more than you already are Sayron. Understand me?” Namjoon asked, squeezing Sayron's neck tighter. Sayron looked down at Namjoon, judging him for his small structure compared to him, but fear of his unknown strength.
     “Guys, please. You'll both kill each other.” I said, pulling Namjoon off Sayron and dragging Namjoon by his sleeve along with me.
     “We need to stay quiet. We already made a lot of noise with all the running away and vomiting.” Namjoon said, following along side me. Sayron followed behind us.
     “If you need help with this knucklehead, just give me that look you gave me and I'll stop him.” Namjoon whispered in my ear, making me turn towards him and smile, making it look like I'm having a normal conversation with him.
    “Alright, but you have to stay alive for me to give you that look. So promise me Namjoon, live till were the last three. Then, we'll fight till one of us is left.” I said, holding my pinky finger out to him. Namjoon smiled, wrapping his pinky finger around mine.