Frank the Plank

SEASON ONE
EPISODE TWO

• SEASON ONE •EPISODE TWO

"Burgers coming through." Ian said. Him and Steve started passing them out.

"Lip, napkins." Fiona said. Lip started getting up when Karen offered to help.

"No, you sit." Lip said pointing to the chair. She sat down and got her food. Veronica came in and sat on the couch in between Fiona and me.

Carl came over for the food she brought in, sitting on my lap. I shook my head but readjusted him so he sat facing Veronica.

"Who's this?" Veronica asked, pointing at Karen.

"This is Karen," Lip answered.

"Hey Karen, nice top. What size are you?" Veronica asked. Fiona violently shushed her. I closed my eyes, not liking this show. I leaned my head back and fell asleep.

I woke up when the door shut and a bloody Frank came in. "You okay, Frank?" Steve asked.

"Hey. That my shirt?" Ian asked, walking up to Frank. I pushed Carl off of me and stood up too.

"Yeah." Frank said sarcastically. He started walking slowly to Ian. Ian started backing up away from Frank.

"I'm just asking." Ian backed up. Frank pulled his head back and slammed it into Ian, sending him to the floor.

"Guy in the bar said to pass it on." Frank said. I walked quickly over to Frank and raised my hand.

"You fucking prick!" I yelled, punching frank across the face. Frank spit out some blood and looked back at me.

"You fucking slut!" He yelled, raising his fist and punching me across the face. I fell to the floor and spit out some blood and what looked like a tooth. I shook my head and pushed myself off the floor, ready to lunge at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Frank?" Steve yelled as he pushed me behind him. I tried to run at my so called father but Fiona grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back into the couch with Veronica and Carl.

"You're drunk, Frank. Drunk." Steve yelled.

"This is drunk? This isn't drunk, you want to see drunk?" Frank challenged him. I was still trying to get out of Veronica's arms. The old man called me a slut and he's going to pay.

"Don't do this to your kids Frank." Steve tried to reason. Debbie was coming up behind Frank with a pot but Lip stopped her.

"What are you? A tough guy? You think you're a fucking tough guy? Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino." Frank said. Steve was about to attack him when Fiona stopped Steve and pulled him away. Frank was calling him a pussy as he left.

"Ice," Veronica said. She was inspecting Ian as Carl was looking inside my mouth for the spot where the missing tooth was.

"It's a bloody nose, he's not dying!" Frank groaned.