Three Boys

• SEASON ONE •
EPISODE FIVE

I stood in the bathroom stall next to Veronica

I stood in the bathroom stall next to Veronica. I held a phillip screwdriver in my mouth while using the other one to unscrew the toilet paper. This was a monthly, sometimes weekly, job for us to do. Fiona and Veronica were talking about Veronica and Kevin getting married. Some lady started talking about her husband cheating on her with her sister.

"And the moral of this story is?" Veronica asked the lady. I stood on the toilet and peaked over the door. The lady stood in the mirror fixing her hair.

"My sisters a bitch." She said before turning and walking out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and jumped off the toilet, taking the toilet paper and seat covers off the wall. Fiona explained to Veronica why she thinks they shouldn't get married. Fiona walked out of the bathroom. Veronica raised her eyebrows to me, I just shrugged and walked away.

•••

"Lunch eat it or miss it, people!" Fiona yelled from the kitchen. Devin and I were sitting on the boys floor. I sat in his lap as the guys around us were talking. I stood up and turned, handing Devin my hand to lift him up. He held onto my hand while leading me to the door.

We walked downstairs to see everyone at the table with cups to eat out of. Devin sat down in a chair and pulled me into his lap. He filled two cups with lasagna and handed them to me.

"What's that smell? It's either vomit or fancy cheese." Veronica asked, walking into the kitchen.

"It can be both if you want." Carl said. I giggled slightly and spooned the lasagna into my mouth. I cringed while chewing on the saucy substance. Lip laughed from next to me.

"I forget you hate lasagna." He chuckled. I pouted and kicked his shin under the table. Veronica walked over and took a bite out of lips lasagna. She moaned and licked her lips. She said something about crapping on a paper plate for the girl but I zoned out. I was staring off at the wall until lasagna hit me in the face. I shook my head and looked to see Carl smiling at me.

"Did ya take your meds, Dani?" Ian asked me. I nodded my head quickly.

"Yeah, at breakfast."

"She did, I saw her." Devin vouched for me. Ian nodded his head and dropped the subject. We ate, talking and joking together. We quickly finished up eating and went back upstairs. Ian left for work so it was just Devin, Lip, and I. Well and Carl but he was trying to burn toys like usual.

Devin sat on Ian's bed with his back against the wall. I laid between his legs, leaning my head on his thigh. His hand was tangled in my hair, massaging my scalp lightly. I moaned lightly, smiling at the feeling of his hand in my hair. Lip raised an eyebrow at us, a blunt hanging from his lips. I rolled my eyes at him and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment with Devin.