the big question - darry. [part two of rumble.] [edited]

dt: @BrownEyedBisexual <3

requested! i hope you like my love, its short but sweet i will write that other one when i can

y/n and darry lay in bed on that friday night, enjoying being wrapped in each others arms. they had just had a nice dinner and gone to cuddle in bed.

darry had been wanting to marry her since there second date, he was head over heels for the girl. she helped around the house, cooking and cleaning, taking care of pony and soda when darry was at work.

whenever he worked late he would find the boys in bed, dinner in the fridge waiting for him, y/n asleep on the couch waiting for him to get back.

she was kindest girl he had ever met, in some ways he reminded her of his mother the way she cared for everyone. and he loved everything about her, the way her nose crinkled when she laughed, the way her eyes lit up when she talk about things she loved, he loved everything.

she would marry him any day now, she was the happiest she had ever been with him. she loved being apart of a family. she loved the thought of being called mrs. curtis, she loved the idea of naming her kids and there last name being curtis.

she loved him. he loved her.

he looked down at y/n wrapped in his arms, he grabbed the box from beside her. she barley noticed his movement.

he gently rubbed across her cheek, her eyes fluttered open. "y/n?" he asked looking at her e/c eyes.

"yeah dare?" she said sitting up. she lay in his black shirt with sweat pants. and to darry she had never looked more beautiful.

"can i ask you a question?" he said hiding the velvet box behind his back.

"yes you may." she said looking up the love of her life.

"well, as you know i love you very much. i am very glad you love me and my family, and i appreciate everything you do. i love living with you. but i dont think i can anymore if..." he spoke, y/n looked scared at him as he kneeled.

"your not breaking up with me are you?" she asked nervously.

he chuckled.

"no y/n.

"infact, i was going to ask if you'd marry me?" he said looking up.

y/ns hand flew to her mouth, tears sliding. she jumped out of bed.

"of course i will!" she ran towards him hugging his body. she cried happily into his chest. he pulled back and placed the ring on her dainty finger.

"i love you soon to be y/n curtis."

"and i love you darrel curtis."

once they had, had a very passionate moment in his candle lit room. they got out of bed ready to tell the gang.

they had all been called over. as they walked out everyone stared at the pair of love birds.

"well spit it out." said dallas smiling.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!" shouted y/n wrapping her small hand around darrys.

"oh my god, so y/n really is in the family now." said pony smiling.

soda got up and hugged his best girl friend and his brother smiling happily.

"finally." said johnny smiling. "i'm really happy for you guys." he finished giving a hug.

hugs were shared, plans were made, and everything was so perfect.

they had a small wedding only the gang invited, and some shepards. and they couldn't be happier. there lay y/n curtis in the hospital bed holding they first child. little did they know that soon there would be lots of half of them wondering the world. i don't think there was a time they were ever sad after they had met each other. not a single one. and that was all anyone could ask for.

hello i did a part two cos it was requested so i yeah, enjoy.

- lily <3