Chapter 12

A/N POV

Rias said that they have a club meeting at Issei's house. She invited Urie's peerage as well. Urie didn't really minded much so he accepted

After school, they walked to Issei's house. "Not bad..." Urie mumbled. His mother greeted the ORC and welcomed us in.

"So. What do you wanna talk about?" Sasako smiled. "Well-" "I brought some cookies and tea!" Issei's mother interrupted Rias. "Woah! Cookies! Thank you!" Saiko cheered. Urie smiled at her cuteness. Issei's mother also brought some albums which was Issei's album.

"Wow... I could diss him by this" Eto chuckled darkly. "Please no!" Issei screamed. Rias's face was pink as she looked at Issei when he was small. Urie decided to pick up an album and looked at it. "Wow... I didn't know that he had a pervert dream when he was young" Tooru laughed quitely, Urie chuckled. "Issei, who is this?" Kiba asked, pointing at a pic of him playing with a girl with light orange hair

"Oh, that... I don't really remember" Issei laughed nervously. Urie knew what Kiba was onto. The holy sword. "Saiko, search about this girl." Urie whispered to Saiko's ear. After awhile, they said goodbye and walked home.

Saiko quickly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed her snacks then rushed upstairs into their lab. The rest followed. Urie took out the photo he had stealed from Issei's album and put it on the scanner. Then he took it out and teleported it back to where it belongs.

"Wow! She's a holy sword user!" Saiko beamed. Shirazu glared at the unknown girl. "Her name is... Irina" Eto said. "Interesting. Her strength is kinda high. Her speed is not so fast..." Shirazu mumbles. "Don't tell me that you're gonna fight her" Urie groaned. "Sorry but I'll challenge her" Shirazu chuckled, glaring at the picture of Irina.

"Wait! She has a fellow here" Saiko beamed, pointing at another unknown girl. She has blue short hair with a green streak. "Her name is Xenovia. Also a holy sword user" Sasako sips her tea

"This is getting pretty interesting now." Tooru smiled. "That enough for today. Let's get to bed, it's late." Urie said, glancing at the clock. They all went to bed

NEXT DAY (well you know what? Let's skip until they meet Irina and Xenovia)

Two strange girls were in the ORC as Urie and his harem were called. Urie took a glance at two hooded girls. And somehow, they challenged the ORC and Urie into a fight. And they are Irina and Xenovia.

Irina vs Urie and Xenovia vs Kiba. "What did you say and I do wrong?" Urie took off his gloves and loosened his tie since he was wearing a black shirt with black pants. Shirazu pouted because she can't fight Irina nor Xenovia. Urie chuckled and patted her head. "It's alright. You can spare with me later when we get home" Urie said quietly to her ear, she blushed crimson and nodded.

"So. Where's your sword?" Irina asked. "That's a stupid question." Urie groaned. His right arm started to transform. His pale arm was now black, some blue markings appeared, glowing. His eyes glowed a hollow blue, he chanted some words and a blue sword appeared, it was big

 His eyes glowed a hollow blue, he chanted some words and a blue sword appeared, it was big

They widened their eyes. A very powerful power coming from the sword. "Ready... Set... GO!" Akeno shouted. (Let's just ignore Xenovia and Kiba. We'll focus on Urie and Irina)
MATCH START (and also. Urie has some jutsu from Naruto. Any Naruto fans???)

Irina took off her hood, revealing a tight jumpsuit. "Ew. I didn't know about Christian being pervs" (sorry for any christian out there) Irina ran towards Urie very quickly, she rises her sword, ready to stab him. But he blocked the sword with his own. Irina jumped off him. Urie closed his eyes then opened. They weren't the same. It was black with a blue iris. "Oi. We can use some magic right?" He asked. Irina nodded but only to regret it

"Rasengan!" A blue orb was made and he threw it towards Irina. It was fast and It hit straight in her stomach. It was bleeding. "H-How?! A small orb..." Irina groaned. He toom this chance and slice her. Scars were everywhere on her arms and legs, making it bleed. With a little strength, she stood up and ran towards Urie. She managed to cut his cheek. Then she fell down. Urie lifted her up by her neck. "You holy sword users should have worn something more... un-revealing" But a sword flew towards Urie, he stumbled back, letting Irina go.

"Pay attention!" Xenovia rushed towards Urie with anger in her eyes. Urie stumble back, she ran towards Irina who was unconscious. "You should take your own advise" Urie said, then he blew fire from his mouth, burning the girl while she grabbed Irina.

"I give up!" Irina shouted, opening her eyes. "The winner is Urie Kuki!" Akeno said. His sword disappeared and so did the markings. "Well you beat us this time... but next time. We'll win!" Xenovia said, putting on her hood. "Whatever" Urie rolled his eyes. They sprinted away.

"That was awesome Urie-senpai" Koneko stared at the raven haired hoy, earning a small thank you from him.

It's a cliffhanger. Bye my readers.