Chapter 14

A/N POV (I tried to drew the pic and I know, I draw bad :[[[ )

Urie walked down the dark hallway, entering a black door. It was their meeting room. "What did you call me for?" He raised a brow, curiously looking at his peerage.

"Well... Can we pleaseeeeeeeeee go to the hot spring? Pretty please~?" Saiko cooed, looking at me with her puppy eyes. 'Oh god... I can't say no to that' Urie thought, trying to avoid her cuteness. "Please Uri! Please with a cherry on top!" Tooru smiled. Urie was feeling attacked by their cuteness

Urie sighed, "Alright...I guess" He rubbed his nape. "YAY!!!" His peerage shouted in joy. Then a red magic circle appeared on the floor, it was the symbol of the Gremory clan.

"Hello everyone" Rias chirped, she seemed in a good mood today, well the ORC too. "Hey Rias" His peerage waved at the Tomato head. "So did you agree about our opinion?" Kiba smiled. "Yes, yes he did" Saiko smirked. Urie was confused

"Okay, tell me what's going on?" Urie raised a brow. "Wellll... We decided to have a congratulation party for Tooru wining Vali. She didn't like the idea of partying. Eto said that we should go to the hot spring" Shirazu grinned. "I know that you're hiding ONE more thing..." Urie frowned, glaring at them.

"U-Um..." Eto smiled nervously. "Well?" Urie glared. "It's... a hot spring for... all genders..." Eto gulped, shutting her eyes. Urie huffed, "You should've told me that earlier"

"Woah calm down man, are you on your period?" Issei said. Urie glared at him, if looks could kill, Issei would be in his grave now. "Yep... He's sure on his period" Issei smirked. Urie kicked Issei in his stomach, sending him to the wall.

"I'm s-sorry..." Issei muttered. "Where is this Hot Spring located in?" Urie took out phone. Tooru said the address and they got ready. "Wait! One quick question!" Urie asked. "Yes?" Sasako smiled. "So we have to bath with strangers?" Urie looked at them. "No. We booked a private hot spring." Shirazu said. Urie grinned. "We're going to eat BBQ later!" Saiko excitedly said.

~|AT THE HOT SPRING|~

They got out from the car. They went inside the lobby, a receptionist was there. "Welcome to our hot spring. What would you like?" The woman politely said. "Ah, yes. We booked a private hot spring here." Sasako said, smiling gently. "Yes... What's your name?" The woman asked. "Sasako Haise" The woman checked the book, nodding. "Ah. Sasako Haise. Your hot spring is located at the right end, please follow Mrs. Tunder" She pointed at an old woman, probably in her 50's.

"This way please" The old woman said, leading us. A big wooden door was in front of us. "The changing rooms are in here too. Enjoy" Mrs. Tunder walked away, before smiling gently.

They entered and change their clothes, wearing towels. "Woah! I didn't know that you have 8 packs!" Issei exclaimed, staring at Urie's body. "Hn. Thanks" Urie said. Kiba smiled and walked out. The girls walked out too

 The girls walked out too

"Nice~" Shirazu smiled. Tooru walked out shyly, hiding behind Urie. "Hm? Tooru?" Urie looked back at the blushing Tooru, too shy. "Come on. Let's take a dip" Urie held her hand and walked to the pool. "Wahhhhhh. This is purrfect" Akeno said, smiling. Tooru and Urie sat down, enjoying the view in front of them.

"It's really pretty here" Asia looked around. "Yes, indeed" Koneko said. Issei was staring at the girls' breasts like the prevert he is. "Uh. We're gonna eat BBQ later right?" Shirazu said excitedly. "Yes. Maybe I'll order some sake (alcohol). It would be nice" Urie said. His muscles relaxed as soon as he touches the hot water. Suddenly a woman entered, it was Mrs. Tunder. "Excuse me. Would you like some sake?" Her voiced croaked. "Why not. Thank you Mrs" Urie smilled at the old woman. She exited, Urie poured some sake. "How did she know that you like some sake?" Koneko asked, her voice mixed with confusion. "Hn. My voice will tell directly to Mrs. Tunder's mind. Telling her we need some sake. If you don't drink sake, I have already called a glass of lemonade and soda. No worries. Would you like some?" He smirked at Shirazu, she likes alcohol. "Oh why not~" She smilled, taking the sake from Urie, sipping it. Mrs. Tunder entered again, this time she brought lemonade and soda. "Enjoy" She said then exited.

"Oh my! What a wonderful feeling~" She moaned. "Um. Why d-do you guys drink alcohol? Aren't you underage?" Asia said, confused. "Oh please. We're pretty much immortal. Drinking this is all right, like some?" Sasako smirked. Rias tried a sip. "Oh, pretty good" Rias smiled. The ORC also tried, but Asia and Issei can't so they drink lemonade and soda. If Issei's drunk, what would he do? Just comment

"Alright! Don't drink to much guys! We still have to eat BBQ!" Saiko yelled, looking at them. "Okay okay. Maybe this is enough. Let's go now. I'm kinda hungry" Eto said, getting out. The rest got out too.

~| OUTSIDE THE HOT SPRING|~
They walked out after paying the bill. "Alright! Let's go to the BBQ!!" They all cheered.