Chapter 17

A/n POV enjoy the music. I'm currently addicted to it because I'm crazy~

A very excited Eto and Shirazu rose their hands. "Eh?" Urie looked at them, his brow rose up in confusion. "We wanted to train with you!!" Eto and Shirazu yelled, sparks appeared around them. He sighed but nodded while two danced in joy. "Be careful. I wouldn't want another broken AC (air conditioner)" Sasako grinned evilly making the three sweat dropped. "Okay, mom" Urie teased. "H-Hey!" Sasako blushed, huffing.

"Alright, get ready! 'Cuz this duo is gonna bring you down!!" Eto grinned like a child while Shi (short for Shirazu) laughed. Urie smiled gently, taking out his gloves. The duo already disappeared, he sighed. 'This time, I won't use my puppets... It'll be me and you only, hand-to-hand combat' Eto thought, her iris turned into Kakugan mode. Spikes grew from her back, two long purple-ish arms covered her flesh.

Shi jumped in front of Urie, holding a simple katana. He waved his hand signs, creating another clone of him to deal with Eto. He turned to Shi

His iris turned into Kakugan mode, a large Kagune covered his right arm- a Koukaku. A sword on his left, Shi chuckled. She dashed towards him in a lighting speed. Their swords clashed agaisnt another's. She jumped back, a big Kagune sprout from her near neck, at the back. Ukaku- two wings on her side. Two small horns appeared on her forehead, her fangs showing. Urie narrowed his eyes, waved his hands. Shadows sprung from the floor, Urie's right eye started to oozed out blood. Shi dashed towards him, her hand tightening her sword

"Ahh!!" She screamed, her swords connected with Urie's stomach, he smirked. The shadow grabbed her from behind, her Ukaku shoot out spikes, cutting the shadow. Yes, she can because it's hardened. They started to fight, swords clashing to another's, grunting and blood spilled out. Sasako, Saiko and Tooru couldn't stand the scene so they left towards the balcony, watching from a far because they were scared of the three.

Meanwhile with Eto
His other clone was standing there, glaring at Eto. She smirked, blood dripping from her arms. He had just cut her arm off, she had heal it. She heals fast, if her fighting is 7/10 then her healing is 9.5/10. She pulled out a white rose, she bit her thumb, drawing blood. She dripped one drop of blood on the white petal. The rosed began to turned into something.

At first, It turned into a black liquid, then they began to turn into small balls. Urie' eyes widened. "Surpised, Uri?" She mocked, smirking. "Those pills... When did you learned that?" He said angrily. "Oh, just from an old book of yours. It's pretty hard though. But I managed" Eto proudly said. It's a forbidden spell, once the user used the pills, they increased their speed and strength but you'll have to pay something. "I told you not to use it! Why didn't you listen?!" Urie screamed at her, angry at what she had done.

She ignored him and sallowed the pills. Urie widened his eyes. "O-Oi... You know the consequences r-right?" Urie quietly said, his eye oozed out blood. Eto wasn't herself anymore, inside her mind was running wild. She dashed towards him in a fast pace, she bit his arm off, blood spilling everywhere. Urie chopped her arm off by his Koukaku, she stayed silent. On her forehead was a cross, blood coming from it. He widened his eyes in horror as she turned into a beast, one eyed Owl. He gritted his teeth, his arm was healed now. "Although you're a clone, you're sure strong..." Eto spoke, she wasn't herself. It was the pills' side affect.

His arm turned black, white strings came out from his hands. "I guess I have to calm you now..." He said in a deep voice, his back sprouted out, six black blade crawled out. 'I guess I'll lose my mind... But for her, I'll do it.' He thought sadly, on his forehead was an eye. 'Come out, my pet spider...' He thought, then a giant spider crawled out from his back. The third eye opened, it has a red iris with a cross on top. The spider hissed, throwing it self towards Eto. It bit the Owl's head off but it healed fast, very fast.

Urie frowned, 'I have to returned back to my own, I've never seen this side of her. I'll deal with them both' He clasped his hands together, then he disappeared, leaving his spider. He turned his head to see Shi was falling down, her wings was broken. After awhile, Eto got rid of the spider, she was panting a bit, wipping the blood

"I'll deal with you both! Come at me!" He shouted, making both turned their head towards him. They ran at him, jumping at him like he was a prey. He raised both of his arms at them, shouting: "ALMIGHTY PUSH!!". Both of them fell backwards. Urie kneled down, clutching his chest. 'N-Not now! I-I don't want to lose—' He was cut off my both Eto and Shi stabbed him through his chest, where his heart was. He coughed out blood, glaring at the two.

Both smiled at their victory, Eto somehow turned back to herself and so did Shi. Urie looked at them, they expect that he was gonna smile and say: congratulations. But no, it was far worse. Urie grinned, grabbing both of their heads and slammed down to the floor. He quickly jumped away when Shi kicked him. The duo stood up, blood dripping from their head. Urie had a strange aura covered him, Sasako looked at him. Her eyes widened. 'H-He lost his mind?! No way! I have to stop this! They can't handle him' She jumped down from the balcony, running towards them

He rose his hand, shooting out lighting rays. Sasako stood in front of Eto and Shi, she created a shield from her own magic. "Stop now, Urie-kun!! This isn't you!" She shouted at Urie, making him laugh out loud. "Urie? Oh he's long dead. I'm the king! Not that worthless brat! He couldn't even so a thing!" Urie yelled, lighting shooting at them like crazy. "He's not dead! You... You lost your mind! Please! Come back to your own senses!" Sasako shouted, two large centipede appeared. They crawled at Urie, wrapping themselves around Urie.

He grunted. "Let go!" He shouted, Sasako flew towards him. "I'm the Queen. You neither shut up or I'll seal you inside Issei." She glared at him. "I'm not giving up at easy! He's dead!" But she stopped Urie by shoving her arm into his stomach. He coughed out blood, she glared at him but soon soften. She cupped his bloody cheek. "Urie... I know you're still there. You are suffering from your own past. We're here for you..." She cried, pecking his forehead. He widened his eyes, shutting it down for a few second.

He fainted. Sasako picked him by her magic, motioning the other to bring Eto and Shi to their infirmary. Sasako summoned two tiny fairies. "Go heal Eto and Shirazu" She demanded, the two nodded and went to heal them. She turned to Urie who was still unconscious. She healed him then leave him there to rest. After an hour, he woke up, tears streaming down his face. He looked around to see no one. He screamed in pain

Sasako, Tooru and Saiko rushed in his room to see Urie on the ground, crying in pain. "U-Urie!" Saiko shouted, hugging the weak Urie. He cupped her face, while muttering: "You're alive"; "I'm sorry..."; "Don't leave please...no". Eto and Shi teleported to his room. Both were bandaged, Eto broke her left arm while Shi broke her ankle. Urie stared at them, slowly hugging them both.

"I-I'm so sorry..." He cried. "I don't w-want to lose y-you guys..." He cried even more. "Hush now Urie. Sit down now" Eto smiled, helping him to sit down. "What's wrong?" Shi asked. "I-I have a nightmare" He looked at them, his eyes were puffy, his nose and cheeks were red. "Mind telling us?" Sasako smiled, Urie shook his head

"Well, I lost a war. You guys died. I'm the weakest. I couldn't protect you. My past haunted me. I hate father... I miss mother... W-Why? He trained me and yet I hated him. I promised that I'll never be like him: a selfish, greedy, evil and a man who was hungry for power. He said he only love mother! When she died, he remarried with other womens! He's a disgusting peice of trash! I'll never be him. At last, I turned into him. I was hungry for power. I nearly killed you! I'm lost... I don't know what to do. He died and I became a king, have my own peerage... and then... and then—" He chocked on his tears, unable to say more. "Then I killed you, by my own fucking hand! Why! It's so u-unfair... W-Why him. It's so u-unfair. I don't deserved your love! I don't deserved any thing! I'm rotten!" He shouted, his peerage looked at him with pain in their eyes.

"Y-You deserved our love!" Saiko yelled out, making him looked at her. "You're not rotten! You're a kind king! Not him! Everyone in your kingdom love you! Why do you even say that?!" Tooru said, hugging him while crying. He gave them a weak smile. "T-Thank you... thank you so much. I'm sorry..." He muttered, hugging them.

He soon fell asleep. "Let's go. Let him rest" Shi said quietly, the rest nodded.