Chapter 1

edit: Go read my other book Fix You, my smut one shots, Sweet Tooth and Feel! They're better than this one.

Another edit...: I'm so sorry for all the women hate in this book. I wrote this a while ago, but that doesn't give me an excuse whatsoever. It was completely immature and unnecessary for me to do. I am sorry in advance♡

Nathan

"Maybe you're just not used to it." Coby suggested, stuffing another forkful of pasta into his already full mouth. Pig. "Or you should just change positions."

"That sounds very sexual." I noted, my eyes shifting up to Coby. He started at me with an emotionless expression before shaking his head. "Just saying."

"That's gross." Coby cringed, stuffing another bite into his mouth. I decided to not say anything, just go back to eating the mush of food on my lunch tray. "Dude, Angela looks hot today."

I roll my eyes at the mention of the girl he's loved for years, moving around the questionable lunch food on my plate.

"Want my sandwich?" Coby asked, holding out a wrapped ham sandwich. "It's not poisoned."

"You said that last time but you put hot sauce in the jelly." I reminded him but took the sandwich from him. "Thanks."

Coby nods in reply, slowly chewing the noodles in his mouth. "Hey, Kale, do you know where that Bryce kid is supposed to be fighting me?"

Before Kale could reply, I did. "Who the hell are you fighting this time?"

"Bryce Miller." Coby replied with a small shrug. "He tried fucking Angela."

"Angela isn't dating you."

"He also is trying to start shit." Coby added, glaring at my last comment. "So I'm beating his ass."

"If you just talked things out you wouldn't get in so many fights." I mutter, sighing. "Maybe this Bryce guy will just want to talk things out if you ask."

"Oh yes, instead of beating his ass, I would love to just shake his hand and talk out our problems... " Coby pats my shoulder. "That's not how things work out, Nath. He shouldn't lay a single finger on Angela."

"She's not-"

"Say it and I will stab you." Coby threatens, lifting his fork up. I shrug off his threat, knowing he doesn't mean it. He never does. "So where does he want to fight?"

"Near the gym, after 6th period." Kale shortly replied, his framed eyes glued to a thick book in his hands.

Kale was honestly the cutest guy I've ever seen in this school. His black, thick glasses framed his hazel, making his lashes and eyes more defined. His chestnut hair was always swept to the side in the cutest way possible. But he's straight as fuck... He's dating a very nice girl who I am jealous of.. Peyton I think her name is...

He's too good for me... It wouldn't matter... He's one of the smartest people ever and has his entire life planned out. Kale is probably going to do to a collage like Yale or Harvard... He's too smart for this world.

"Got it." Coby nods, pushing away his fork. "Will I get suspended for stabbing someone to death?"

"You might go to prison, no big deal." Kale shrugs, "and be charged with murder as well as assault."

"Damn... I'd never get into collage with something like that on my record." Coby huffs, swirling the fork on the table. "Maybe I can kill and run... Ya know?"