Elementary; fifth grade

"Who's your best friend Taehyung?"
"Jungkookie!" exclaimed Taehyung while he points at Jungkook who is sitting next to him.
"I thought it was me!" pouts Jiminie. He stands up, goes to his desk and sits down where no one else was roaming around. Since it was the last day of school, their teacher let them have free time. Most of the kids in there were at Jungkook and Taehyungs desk since everyone knew them. Jimin's desk was at the area where no one was at.
"No jiminie, you're my second best friend! Please come back" says Taehyung while while putting his hands up. Jimin looks at Taehyung with his head down. Taehyung smiles at him and shows him an empty seat next to him. Jimin knows he can't stand denying Taehyung's box smile so he gets up while looking at the floor and sits next to Taehyung. Tae gives him another smile and this time, Jimin smiles back.
"You're my best friend too TaeTae" says Jimin. Jungkook looks at Jimin behind Tae and gives him a dirty look and does the "I'm watching you" signal. Jimin's smile starts to fade and he tries to ignore what Jungkook did. Tae didn't notice since it was behind his back. Everyone continued to talk until the bell rang. Summer break has begun. Jimin had to go home right away but Tae and Jungkook stayed at the after school program. Since they were released at 12:45 pm that day because it was the last day of school, they stayed there until 5 pm. It seems like a lot of time until they left home but since they're best friends, time flew real fast.
"Jungkook Jeon, you're going home" announces one of the staff from the after school program. Jungkook and Tae were playing soccer and when they heard Jungkooks name, they both stopped and looked at each other. Jungkooks expression was blank and Taehyungs was blank as well.
"Well I gotta go, see you in middle school!"