Summer break

(Since lots of people change when they move on to middle school, not only their attitude changes but their feelings as well)
Taehyung's point of view-
*Thinking* Wow it's felt so long since I last saw Jungkook. Although it's only been a day, it felt like the entire summer. I wonder what we're gunna do in middle school. Is there gunna be fights? Is there mean grumpy teachers? I'm honestly kinda excited for middle school. Wow, I could get used to that, saying I'm in middle school. Hopefully we can make more memories like that time when he was freaking out on this roller coaster we went on. That was so funny! *smiles* *whines* I miss Jungkook~>-< I wonder what he's doing right now.
Jungkook's point of view -
*Thinking in his mind while hugging a pillow* I started tearing up when I got home. My mom didn't notice since I was in my room. I didn't know why I was tearing up. Was it the people at school who were going to another middle school? Was it the teachers that I missed? Was it Taehyung that I missed already? I think about it for a few seconds and I actually start to cry. I stayed quiet so no one could hear me. I start to barely realized how much I like him. No one knows that I'm not straight yet. I had to find out my sexuality by myself and it's been hard keeping it to myself. I found out after when we were going back to school after the field trip to an amusement park and Taehyung was next to me. Since it was late, Taehyung was laying on my shoulders. That's not the crazy part though, the crazy part was when he wrapped his arms around me as if I was his pillow because I guess he has that habit of sleeping while hugging something. I felt myself getting red and that's when I blushed. Continuing from that, at school I noticed that I'm always happy when I'm with him but now that it's summer break, I kinda miss him, but more than just best friends. He was my first friend in elementary school. We've gone through so much since we were friends. We have lots of memories and inside jokes. *Exaggerating*I honestly think I've fallen in LoVe! I like him so much that I'm at the point where I daydream about him and when we had to make Valentine's Day cards for each person in our class, I kissed his! He was so happy when he received my gift and he gave the biggest smile. I felt myself getting red again so I pretended someone was calling me and walked away while looking down at the ground. In my head I ask myself, how can he look so cute?!~. There are a few bad things that go through my mind as well. What if I tell him? What would he think of me? When do I plan on telling him about my sexuality?... I think I'll wait until middle school starts. *whispers under his breath* If I can survive that long without him >.<*blushes and punches his pillow because he blushed*