1. Normal? Probably.

Are we gonna have a problem?
You've got a bone to pick?
You've come so far why now are you pulling on my dick?
Normally I'd slap yo-
The alarm stopped. The woman smiled as she say herself up in bed. Nothing like Heathers to wake me up late she thought. She quickly jumped out of her bed and brushed her teeth while sloppily making her bed. Five minutes later she had on a purple t-shirt and black leggings and was out the door of her penthouse with a s'mores Pop tart in her mouth. Her phone rang.

"You are going to be late Amelia, just because you're a 27 year old woman doesn't mean you have time to sleep in," said the guy over the phone.

"You know full well to call me Spade, Phillip J. Coulson. You also know that I'm going to be there on time like usual," she somehow said with a mouth full of Pop tart. The elevator opened to the parking garage, taking out the keys she set course for her vehicle.

"We have a new development," said Agent Coulson, unamused. Spade stopped and almost choked on her Pop tart. "It's not the Tesseract but it's not human either," he explained. She continued walking to where she parked and put on a leather jacket.

"I'm on my way," she hung up the call and put the phone in the jacket pocket and zipped it shut after picking her playlist. The brunette put her sleek helmet over her head and started up her motor cycle; the simplest gift her brother could buy after he bought her a penthouse, all concert passes, and anything she would need for anime conventions, Comic Cons, and RTX.

When she got in the streets of New York, she started her playlist from her Bluetooth in her helmet and smiled at the song that came on.

The woman smiled as the city blurred around her. She grew up here her whole life with her brother, Tony. Their parents died, but they moved on; Tony becoming an inventor, scientist, and engineer that made him a billionaire while she studied gemstones and minerals at S.H.I.E.L.D., including some help with the study of the Tesseract after the New Mexico incident.

But she put those thoughts aside as she neared the headquarters hidden in plain sight from the public view. She presented her ID card to the security guard and smiled at him when he let her in. She parked in her reserved spot and untangled the knots in her hair that the helmet caused as her high heels clacked to the entrance.

After going in through the main lobby, she headed downstairs to her lab, grabbing her lab coat off the rack along the way. When she reached the geology section she tightened her ponytail and grabbed her phone but before she could open it, she heard her name being called in the direction of the meeting room. She looked in that direction and saw Coulson calling her to get in the room; she complied and made her way over, trying to avoid a specific co-worker. Her ex boyfriend, Tyler Damian. She quickly sped up her walk and opened the door to the room, but he caught up with her and stopped her from closing the door.

"Spade, can we talk about this? Please? I'm sorry, it was an accident I swear!" he tried to say.

"So did you like, trip and 'accidentally' cheat on me with Bitch Brandi? Of all people?" she said sarcastically, trying not to explode with rage. When he stuttered she took the opportunity. "Well when you finally learn to talk then you can sit with me at the big kids table, okay?" she said stomping on his foot, that was blocking the door, with her heel and closed the door; as soon as she sat down, the room of the other five leaders of the science division quieted down and Coulson started the briefing.

"We were in the waters between Iceland and Ireland, investigating reports of an energy signature somewhat similar to the Tesseract, when we encountered something that was not even close to human." He pulled up pictures from the site and the entire room gasped and/or leaned forward to try to understand what they saw.

On the sea floor was a glowing purple object, but it gave light to something much more unsettling. The floor around it was hard and crystalized like obsidian, the seaweed around it was solid and part of some cracked of and sank to the bottom. There were corpses of crystalized fish. "We were only able to take one picture with the drone because when it was within range of a six foot radius, the drone started to have the effects like what we see here. But it didn't seem to be affected all the way. From the quick study that we did on it at the site, it seemed to only affect plant and animal matter," the agent continued. Spade was writing all of this down in her head, but only because she feels like Coulson was going to have her do direct experiments on the foreign object.

"Spade, you will be doing direct experiments on this and in charge of evidence," he said looking straight into her dark chocolate eyes.

"Yes sir," she said with a smirk as she started to write down notes. Weeeeeee are the champions, my friends BOM BOM and we'll keep in fighting till the end DUH NUH NUH she celebrated inside her mind, causing her to miss when Coulson dismissed them.

"The unidentified objects are waiting for you in your lab, can I trust you to this?" he asked, walking with her down the hall.

She stopped in her tracks. "Is an emerald the hardest stone to cut?" she said bluntly.

"It is?!" he said in surprise and confusion.

"What? No! Ugh..." Spade smacked her forehead, "Yes Phil, you can trust me on this."

They continued walking in silence until he asked "Is an emerald really the hardest gen to cut? I thought it would be a diamond, since it's the hardest gem."

"A diamond is a hard stone to cut but of all the diamond class stones, it's actually quite brittle. Bort is the toughest and Adamantine is the hardest; but an emerald is the hardest to cut because of its brittleness and likelihood of splinters, laying it to be more stressful than cutting any other gem because it can break during the process," she rambled.

Coulson chuckled. "Well Fury wants to see me so good luck to you." Spade nodded as he passed her shoulder and started to go down a different hall, but she turned around again before he was out of sight.

"Hey Coulson!" she called it to him. He turned around, we waiting by for her to say something. "Don't you..." she started singing. The agent smiled and joined, "FORGET ABOUT ME!" they both same at the same time as they laughed.

When she reached her lab, she opened the fogged-glass door and saw a glowing purple rock on the table. It must have been the thing that was crystalizing everything, luckily only organic matter she thought. "Computer start recording," she said out loud. The machine being in response and she put on a pair of latex gloves, starting her observations; "July 19, 2010. Observations on foreign object recovered from Icelandic-Irish waters. Coloration of a sugilite and amethyst with hints of an amber tint, stone could be ametrine. Briolette cut; 3 feet long from tip to tip and a radius of 1 foot 3 inches. This is a big ass gem. Luster is waxy; and the stone has semi-translucent property." She paused the recording and looked at the clock. 10:13. She sighed, looked at the stone and thought, this is going to be a long day. She set out to work on her experiments on it until another shipment of samples from the site came in. Well shit.

Songs Used
-Candy Store from The Heathers musical
-Valkyrie by Battle Tapes
-We Are the Champions by Queen
-Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds

A/N
Thank you lovely people for your patience (if you waited to read this) and for reading this. I worked really hard on this project of mine for a while and I hope you don't find my writing horrible. But if you do please leave a suggestion. I always check my notifications. 😄😀😉