The song

Centuries ago, there was a land in existence known as Mount Olympus. It was a land that was forbidden to the 'mortals' or 'humans' as they are called today. This land was home to superhuman beings more widely known as the Olympian Gods and Goddesses. They were divine beings with all sorts of supernatural powers that humans could only wish for.

This land was absolutely stunning and picturesque ,it could ensnare the senses of any and every mortal being and make them never want to step foot out of this place.

The Olympians were rather scrupulous and detested humans and hence did not entertain the presence of mortals in their midst and so this land was well guarded by spells and charms so that no unwanted guests could make an appearance on this esteemed land. They believed that humans aren't fit to be in their presence and that they are a just a bunch of babbling, bumbling band if baboons.

Mount Olympus was a magnificent and alluring sight as it was an amalgamation of various beautiful landscapes. It was a utopian land surrounded by wide, rich and serene valleys; enormous mountains and hills that protected its inhabitants against any kind of harm; clear and refreshing rivers and lakes; and forests with all kinds of magical creatures with supernatural powers.

They were ruled by Zeus the God of the sky, lightning, thunder and justice along with his wife Hera, the Goddess of marriage and birth. Zeus had two brothers Poseidon, God of the ocean, thunder, lightning and Hades, God of the Underworld.

Zeus had many offsprings, they were, Knott, God of wisdom; Prem, God of war; Bright, God of grape-harvesting and wine-making; Oak, God of merchants and trade; Tew, God of hunt and the moon; Aim, God of  metalworking and art of sculpture and the Kongpob; God of love and beauty.

Kongpob, was the kindest amongst the Gods even though he was spoilt the most by his parents being the youngest. No one could resist his charm and a lot of the Goddesses were head over heels for him. But none of them really sparked any interest to Kongpob.

He was the closest to Praepailin, Goddess of rainbow, they're always joined at the hip ever since they were kids. A lot of people assumed that they were dating but that wasn't the case. Praepaillin was perhaps the only one who was unfazed by Kongpob's beauty and charm and treated him like a little brother.

Zeus and Hera though, thought that Kongpob and Praepailin were the perfect match for each other. They had the right amount of beauty and brains and cancelled out each other's bad qualities when paired together. They were looking forward to the day the two would announce that they had in fact been dating all along.

Once, as Kongpob was wandering through the forest looking for some pretty flowers to help Prae make a flower crown as she'd been whinning to him that she couldn't find flowers that were pretty enough, he heard a voice. The voice was of a male who was singing a song to himself.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting
As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there
Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting
Whenever you need me, I'll be there

Kongpob felt like he'd been held captive by the angelic voice that was beautiful and passionate, so rich and hypnotic that it could put Sirens to shame. He wanted to meet the person, he wanted to comfort him, but before he could find him the voice kept getting fainter and eventually disappeared.

Alas, he thought, maybe if fate wanted, he might be able to meet him in the future. Even as he was picking out the flowers for Prae, he couldn't keep the voice out of his head. No matter what he did he would always be reminded of the song and the voice, oh how he longed to meet the man and comfort him.

"Have you ever heard a voice so rich and beautiful that could make grieve over it yet fall in love with it?" Kongpob asked Prae while he handed her the flowers he'd picked. "What's gotten into you Kongpob? And what voices are you speaking of? replied a confused Praepailin.

When she didn't get a reply, she spoke with dreamy look on her face, "I think i just met the most beautiful woman in my life in the woods. She had long waist-length hair, a petite figure, the prettiest lips and the brightest smile. Perhaps she was an angel"
"If I didn't known better I would've concluded that you've fallen for this 'angel' of yours." mocked Kongpob. "Oh stop uttering nonsense, I just helped her." Prae replied in exasperation. "From what exactly?" inquired Kong.

"Well, she was trying to climb a tree, I was passing by and stopped to wonder what she was doing. She missed her footing and landed in my arms" said a blushing Prae. "So your angel fell from heaven into your arms, wow" said Kongpob trying to hold in his laughter.

"And then?" Kongpob asked. "She thanked me for saving her and told me that she's here for some family business and doesn't know her way around. So she asked me to show her around and well I couldn't say no to her adorable puppy dog face." Prae answered abashedly.

"Well, this seems kinda fishy to me, what if this is some kind of trap?" Kong asked. "Shut up before I slap you and come home with me. I need to decide what I'm gonna wear" whinned Prae and dragged Kongpob to her abode.