*Chapter 4*

When I got to the hospital I saw Jin and two other doctors with a hospital bed ready. Oh thank god

"Jimin quick get him here!"

I put him on the bed and they rushed off. I struggled to keep up with them. They quickly went into a room and a doctor was stood by the door and didn't let me in.

"Who are you?"

"Jihyun he's ok they're together. Let him in."

The doctor bowed to me and let me in, I sat in a chair at the end of the room and watched them do all sort of things to him.
Doctors, shop owners and people in the moorlands are just normal people called humans, they aren't angels or demons and have no wings they can't go into Angelita or Demonata, they stay in the moorlands and for them to see angels messing around in the park or demons running down the streets are no new thing for them.
Yoongi got hooked up to a heart monitor and an IV drip on his hand. Jin took off his jumper and shirt, his bandage was black with blood. How did I not notice? He unravelled the bandage and Yoongi was put to lay on his stomach. All of the area around where his wings had become infected.

"J-j..iminie." He whispered.

I got up and knelt on the floor near his head, I locked fingers with him and kissed his knuckle. I ran my other hand through his hair.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" 

"Sorry Jimin, can I talk to you a sec?" Jin interrupted.

"Yeah I'll be right back baby."

I kissed his forehead and stepped outside the top with Jin.

"He's gonna be okay."

"Oh thank god"

"He just needs to stay here and rest, we have an IV drip on him so it should clear out the infected area."

"Thank you so much Jin." 

"No problem Jiminie, I can tell you love him a lot." 

"I do... I should probably get back in there."

"I'll be back later to check how he's doing."

"Thank you Jin, see you later."

I stepped back in the room and walked back over to Yoongi. I pulled a chair over to his bed and sat down.

"I'm back baby."

I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it

"T-t..ired.."

"So sleep baby I'll be right here."

He nodded and I kissed his forehead and relaxed into my chair still holding his hand. I watched him sleep and smiled thinking what our future is going to be like.
About an hour later I was just sat on my phone playing a game when I heard a few grunts from the bed. He opened his eyes and I put my phone down.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?"

"Mhm, my back is sore."

"I know baby, I'm sorry I can't do anything."

"It's okay."

"Yoongs, what were you trying to tell me in the field?"

"I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." 

I gave him a peck and I kissed his forehead. Suddenly, the door opened and a demon walked in.

"Hoseok what are you doing here?"

"Your father has been looking for you ever since he kicked you out. He believes he made a mistake."

At this point I was getting mad

"Jimin."

I heard Yoongi so I sat down on the chair and held his hand. 

"Hoseok, you tell my father that I have no interest in Demonata or him."

"He's been looking for you since the day after he kicked you out."

"Well, he didn't look hard enough and neither did you my friend."

"I'm sorry."

"Why? You knew he kicked me out, as soon as he did I went straight to your house and what did you do you said if King Jinji kicked me out then I cannot help you and shut the door in my face. I had no one and you were my best friend. I couldn't go to my mother or my little sister."

"I'm so sorry."

At this point I started crying so I squeezed his hand tighter.

"I-I think you...should leave."

"I will, but first, your majesty your mother....your mother died a few weeks ago."

"What?! How?"

"She was helping the homeless in the moorlands when someone stabbed her."

Now I was fully crying.

"I will go."

He bowed and left the room. I got up and draped my arms around him.

"It's okay it's okay shhhhhh."

I just kept crying.

"My mother, after he kicked me out she still tried to help me giving me food and money and bringing me clothes but one day she said that she was going to have to stop because he was getting suspicious by her going out a lot. I bet he found out and had her killed."

"Then why has he been looking for you baby?"

"So he had a successor, he always hated my little sister because she was weak but now my mother has gone there's no telling what she might be going through right now. Yoongi, Yoongi please I have to save my sister!"

"I'll see what I can do baby but rest now okay."

I kissed him again then relaxed into my chair, I made sure he was asleep before I left the room. I didn't know what to do. I went to the nurse and asked how long he was going to be in there. She said that he could be discharged tonight, they just needed to re-bandage his back. I went back into the room and he was still asleep. A few minutes later and nurse come in with a trolley full of bandages. I needed him to wake up so we could sit him up.

"Yoongi, Yoongi wake up. I need you to sit up so the nurse can bandage you."

He groaned and I helped him sit up with his legs hanging off the side of the bed. He had bed hair and bags under his eyes, his lip pouted and rosy cheeks. He looked so adorable.

"Oh my God, you look so cute right now!"

"I like my sleep."
"I know."
"We need to get back home and I'll go talk to my father and I'll be back as soon as you're awake. You wouldn't even know I was gone."

"Okay..... love you."

"Love you too."

The nurse finished bandaging him up and gave me some rules that he needs to rest and can't pick up anything heavy and his medicine. I walked with Yoongi out of the hospital holding his hand, luckily the hospital wasn't far from the castle so we got there quickly. I didn't want Yoongi to go but he promised he'll be back soon and that he'll be careful so he put me to bed and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back in a bit."