*Chapter 34*

Jimin got the twins ready while I got Minkyung ready.
I got the baby bag and filled it with nappies and toys before hanging it on the rail of the pram. I went upstairs to their crib and changed Minkyung.

"Come on baby" I picked him up and took him downstairs and strapped him into the pram

"Come on baby"
I picked him up and took him downstairs and strapped him into the pram. I put the blanket over him and shouted Jimin.
"Baby? Are you ready?"
"Yeah! I've just finished changing Guk."
"Ok baby, don't forget Jae's blanket."
"Yes honey."
I ran up to our room so that I could get changed.

"Baby are you ready?"I walked into the kids room and saw:

I walked into the kids room and saw:

"Baby are you ready?"I walked into the kids room and saw:

"Oh my god baby"
I walked up to him and he smirked at me. I rested my hands on his waist and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Like what you see?"
I gulped and nodded.
"Y-you're so beautiful baby."
He smiled.
"Ain't so bad yourself mister."
He pecked my lips before turning round and getting the kids.

"When did you buy these outfits? They are so cute! Minguk looks so dapper""Just a magic touch from their papa""Amazing baby"I kissed his lips again before swatting his ass and picking Minguk up

"Just a magic touch from their papa"
"Amazing baby"
I kissed his lips again before swatting his ass and picking Minguk up.
"Come on little man."
"P-par-c?"
"Yeah we're going to a park Prince."
"Yoongi?"
"What's wrong baby?"
He came out the room with Jae on his hip.
"Do we have to go to the park?"
"Baby I know you're scared but I'll hold him the entire time ok?"
He nodded and looked down. I lifted his head up with my finger and kissed his lips.
"Awwwwww paaaa"
"Ew gros"
I chuckled at Jaes comment and took them downstairs. Jae stood on the back of the pram while Jimin carried Guk. I pushed them out then waited for Jimin while he locked the door.
"Ready baby?"
He nodded and smiled. He looped an arm through mine and we walked to the park.
When we got to the park, we settled on the hill underneath a tree. The triplets were still asleep, Minjae was running around while Minguk was on my lap.
Jimin was holding one of my hands with both of his because he's still shaking. He's just scared that one of the kids will be taken again. I don't blame him but Minkyung is asleep in the pram in front of us and Jimin was watching Minjae. Minguk was awake and babbling on my lap.
"Look Guk what's your sister doin?"
"J-jaeeeeeeee"
"Mommy!"
"What's wrong Jae?"
She came up to us and collapsed on Jimins lap.
"I twired"
"Aww baby, you can have a nap."
She nodded and closed her eyes. Jimin was running his fingers through her hair.
"She so siwly"
I chucked.
"Yes she is prince. Do you want a nap too?"
"No, I kay...mommyyy"
He made grabby hands to Jimin so I passed him to him and rocked Jae in my arms. I kissed her forehead and watched Minguk bounce and babble in Jimin's lap.
We stayed in the park for hours just sitting contently with each other. Minjae eventually woke up and started playing with Minguk both babbling to each other.
Minkyung started crying so Jimin fed him and I burped him while keeping an eye on the twins. Guk was sat on the grass infront of us and Jae was in front of him dancing and wiggling her bum making Gukkie laugh and giggle. She collapsed on top of him and they both giggled and cuddled together on the grass. I held Minkyung on my lap while Jimin held my hand. The twins were sat in front of us holding hands. This is what I love. Me, my family and peace. What could be better?

"Baby?"
"Hmm?"
"Now that your sister is gone who's ruling Demonata?"
"Huh? I don't know. I guess I could rule but that means I would have to leave our family."
"What if... what if you become king of Demonata and we destroy the barriers so that everybody can live together. We could be the kings of the combined land."
"Sure but what would we call it?"
"What about......

...Aesitara."