Meeting Face to Face

Naruto stood straight back looking at not only their guests who were intrigued by him but his former Team who looked both shocked and confused.

"So your Minato's boy.. Gotta say i am impressed, but why did no one know about you?" Onoki asked.

"Simple my Lord Tsuchikage, i hold the Nine-Tails. Lord Third felt it necessary to hide me just in case of unwanted backlash because of the 3rd War, but now the secret will be revealed," he said politely to him.

Onoki nodded while Kurotsuchi stares at him with a light blush on her cheeks.

'oh my goodness he is beautiful, so polite and kind too nothing like the Uchiha...mama likes,' she said internally at the same time licking her lips in her mind.

"You must be lady Kurotsuchi, a pleasure to meet you and i hope i can make your time here in Konoha a wonderful experience," he said giving her a bow as well.

She couldn't speak he head taken her breath away she nodded unconsciously giving her gloved hand to him, he took it and kissed the back graciously giving her a genuine smile.

"P-Pleasure is all mine i assure you!" she said with a slight stutter.

"Wait a minute, what is going on here!" Kakashi asked really confused.

Onoki spoke up, "it was after the war when Iwa went to make peace with Konoha and Suna, Kumo was in the grip of civil war and Kiri had just put into place their Yondaime. Myself, my son and my Daughter in law came to see your Yondaime and Sandaime for peace talks. Meeting with Minato off the battle field was simply a pleasure, as was his wife Lady Uzumaki, they were humble but strong my Son and Minato had a shared love of seals while my Daughter and Kushina shared their love of food and cooking, they had got along so well they had the idea for the marriage as first," he said shocking them all.

"After it was done, they had kept in contact through the next couple years when it was discovered both my daughter and Kushina were pregnant at the same time. But we never go the chance to visit again as the Kyuubi attack had happened so we stayed away for fear of placing blame and starting up that horror again. We had been told both you and your parents had been killed but Sarutobi who took the hat back gave us news that you were alive and well so we waited, now here we are!" he told them all.

This was a shock to all of them, "well now i'm glad Hinata and i are no longer together!" Naruto said nonchalantly.

"Pfft, please this clanless loser has nothing and can't hold a candle to an elite like me," Sasuke said arrogantly even though no one cared.

Naruto just turned to him and raised an eyebrow, "dude i still beat your ass at the Valley, the only reason you won is because using the Kyuubi's chakra is taxing on my body," he turned back not seeing the look of anger in Sasuke's eyes.

"Shut up you baka, you will never be Sasuke-kun equal, stop trying to act cool," Sakura shouted.

"Your right i'l never be his equal.. Cause i am his better, besides i have something you don't, Humility, Integrity, Honor and the strength to back up my talk".

Before this could get heated, Tsunade had; had enough, "Team 7 leave now, your mission is over!" she barked out getting them to listen.

Kakashi took them and left, shock and unbelief on his face. This was insane to think about.

With Team 7 gone, they could speak freely about the contract but Kurotsuchi had her eyes on Naruto.

"If their are any questions, please feel free to ask!" he stated to her wanting her to be comfortable around him.