Dream & Reality

The couple got up the next morning feeling refreshed and content. Kurotsuchi rubbed her belly hoping she was pregnant, she wanted this, to be a wife and mother she was ready. A couple arms reached out and grasped her snuggly as a pair of lips rested on her cheek.

She sighed as the couple layed their it was only 6am so they were in no real rush to get up.

"Morning darling".

"Good morning babe".

"How'd you sleep?" Naruto asked her.

She nodded to him, "did you like my present?" she said smiling as she loomed back at him.

He grinned, "a present i will always treasure!" he told her as he kissed gently but passionately.

The couple got up and showered up and got ready for the day.

Naruto made breakfast, when Kurotsuchi spoke, "wanna get married now?" she asked.

As he plated the food he looked at her setting it down, "now that; that crisis is averted, yeah i'm ready let's do it, when do you want to?" he asked as he sat down to eat.

"About in two weeks time it will be spring time then and plus if i am pregnant i wanna tell them at the wedding," she said beaming..it was really happening.

He smiled at her but he then finally noticed it, she was glowing, he knew she was pregnant and was excited for the future.

After eating they left to go see the old man, while they were walking to the tower, many of the citizens and shinobi smiled and at them giving a nice hello to them. It was a much different change from the first time when they were calling for his death.

Making It to the tower they went in and knocked at the door. Hearing the okay to enter, Naruto opened the door where they saw Onoki, Maki and Kotsuchi having tea.

The trio looked at the couple nodding for them to come in were they sat in a couple of chairs.

"So what brings you two here today?" the Old Man asked.

"We want to get Married now, with Mishon gone and the village at peace we figured it was time, and since spring is coming up why not bring it in with the wedding to bring Iwa's spirits up," Kurotsuchi said with a smile.

The three went wide eyed with surprise then Maki broke out and squealed hugging her daughter.

Crying, saying "my baby is getting married".

Naruto looked on and smiled he couldn't wait too tell Tsunade and Jiraya, he hasn't spoken to them in little over a week and he missed them.

Onoki looked at Naruto who smiled at Kuro-cham and her parents.

"Naruto my boy, i have a mission for you, to head to Konoha and tell those you want to come to the wedding," he said with a grin.

Naruto looked at him nodded, "when do i leave sir?" he asked politely.

"When ever you like, we have everything here ready, just make a list of those you want to come and bring it back, tell them just to bring a wedding present and themselves," he replied.

Naruto nodded thankfully Iwa and Konoha were only a week away from each other so it wouldn't be a very long journey.

"Okay i leave now, il be back soon!" he said getting a nod.

Giving Kuro-chan a quick kiss he headed out, she would have come but they had a wedding outfit too look for.

Heading home he packed for anything just incase. Cant be too careful when the Leaf is invloved. Once he was ready he left.