No Pain, No Gain

At the training grounds in the forest of death we find Naruto meditating gathering Nature Energy as three clones appeared in front of him he opened his eyes having filled up his reserves.

Nodding they got into their stances and prepared to train now that the baby has been born he needed to get back into shape for the coming storm, at the same time we find Anbu watching him mainly to see his power, they knew he was loyal to Tsunade and in turn the village, maybe not the villagers but they understood why.

Nearby was newly pregnant Kurenai and Anko with Iruka, Gai and Asuma also watching, now that their students were Jounin they didn't have to worry about the teams so much anymore, but they were curious about the last Namikaze.

A second later the fight began all four vanishing from sight in strictly a Taijutsu bout.

===============================

Tsunade meanwhile had seen Jiraya off along with Kuro, Nat and Tema the four spending the day walking around with Mito. Who was in a stroller enjoying the scenes, big eyes and a big awed smile.

When they heard the air pop in the distance and Kuro and Nat smiled while Tema and Tsunade looked on amused.

'Naruto' was the general thought.

"Well who's hungry" Tsunade asked.

The trio nodded and Mito coo'd, off they went to meet up with Shizune and Hana for a girls luncheon.

Back with Naruto the fight was intense, punches blocked and kicks dodged. blocking an upper cut from C.1 as C.2 threw a low kick to Naruto's shins.

C.3 dropped kicked Naruto hard in the chest sending him flying back into a tree which cracked it.

Getting back up he cracked his back and neck with a satisfied smile.

"Felt good."

Vanishing again they got back to it, seeing the after images as popping sounds filled the air with aftershocks being visibly seen.

The spectators were in shock, he had become much stronger then before, though they could also see something else as well.  He had changed he was a lot calmer and more focused, like he had a goal.

They continued watching him for a little while longer as he trained with his clones.

================================

After he went home and cleaned up, getting into his regular out fit, only instead of rolling up both sleeves he rolled up the left only. Shaving off the stubbles on his face but kept his side burns going down to the lower jaw.

He had trimmed up the sides and back giving himself a look similar to Garra just a bit longer and blonde, but with the Minato bangs as he calls them. Leaving the bathroom after finishing his shower and clean up he found Tonton who just woke up from her nap and finished eating her food looked at him and squealed happily.

Smiling he picked her up and held her, he wanted to walk around right now and she could use some fresh air. So the two headed out.

As normal he was greeted courteously but also warily, it was a strange dichotomy being there again, it had been his home for so long and now it was simply a village to him, having been gone for over a year.

He went to Ichiraku for some Ramen, and too see them again, even though they were at the wedding, he didn't get to spend time with them, he them missed a bit. So he indulged a bit while the pigglet laid atop his head and rubbed her self in his scent sighing contently.

After a bit he paid and they left, continuing his walk. Enjoying the fresh air and the fact he is alive. But he didn't get far when he saw several people confront him.