The Will: Stone vs Fire

Naruto was given the okay to leave much to Kurotsuchi and Maki's relife as well as Tsunade who was told of the situation and was almost hellbent on coming to check up on her gaki, but Naruto reassured her he was ok.

He had been given a clean bill of health and he headed out waiting in the waiting room was Kurotsuchi who was walking up when she saw him and got excited and ran to him and jumped him as he held her up her face in the crook of his neck, hugging him tightly she was happy he was awake now.

"Thank goodness your awake now," she said to him.

"Me too and i'm sorry for scaring you like that, i didn't mean too but i had to make a split decision or he would made that a bigger mess then it was," he replied.

She nodded to him knowing he was right, but Still it didn't make her heart hurt any less, the thought of loosing him was too painful to think about. But she let it go for now as they walked out of the hospital hand in hand.

Making their way back to the Kage tower so they pack up their belongings their and head to Kurotsuchi's apartment.

Many of the residents nodded to Naruto in thanks for his helping during the fight and for showing them that he was willing to earn their respect. The couple smiled and nodded back to them with smiles. But there were still some who looked at him with weariness and scorn hoping they could some how eliminate him and win their princesses heart.

Making it to the tower Naruto was met by Kuro's mother who immediately hugged him and fussed to make sure he was okay which he took in stride and was thankful for.

"Are you all right my boy," Onoki asked.

He nodded, "yeah i am okay, thanks for asking," he said.

"Good because now that your healed you'll be starting mission tomorrow as a fully fledge Jounin of Iwa," he said as he pulled out a stone headband with a maroon colored cloth.

Smiling Naruto took the headband and placed it on his head holding his head up with pride he was now a Jounin, even though it wasn't in Konoha and it was Tsunade giving it too him he was still happy none the less.

Kurotsuchi blushed he looked so gorgeous, she had to stifle a giggle as her mother looked on amused.

"Thank you Tsuchikage-sama, i will do my best and will not fail you or Iwa".

Onoki grinned at the boy, it still felt strange to him the son of the man who helped defeat Iwa in the 3rd war was now working for him, it must have been some form of irony in all of this which was kinda funny if you thought about it.

The family congratulated him then sent the two on their way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mishon was now in a prison cell glaring at the wall, he was disgraced now because he let his anger get the better of him, the Namikaze humiliated him and now he was a Gennin again.

"I'l get you back whimp, i promise and Kurotsuchi will be mine, heheh" he muttered to himself a crazed look in his eyes as he completely let his senses go.

Turning his head he looked at the guards at his cell and he smirked slowly getting up he walked over too the cell door, pushing his arm through he grabbed one of the guards neck snapping it as the other looked to see what had happened when Mishon grabbed the other guard and smashed his face into the bars over and over till he stopped moving.

Once he let go he opened the door (because that is how magic works kids) and left out the building making his way home to plan out his vengeance against Naruto and Onoki and claim the seat of Tsuchikage for himself and take Kurotsuchi as his bride and rule Iwa like the Shodaime.