Chapter 2

Tyler's pov

I loved the way she would always be honest with me. No matter how bad the truth was. I was thinking of her when I told Jason. He had the right to know.

"Well..."

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've never told anyone this but... I'm gay." He says quietly. He stares at the table, inspecting it. I smile and say "ok" His eyes meet mine and he smiles back. I could get lost in his beautiful blue eyes. Wait, what? No no no. I definitely don't like him.

"Tyga!" He yells and snaps his fingers in my face.

"Oh sorry!" I laugh and look down at the table, only to be met by a plate of food. I frown because I'm not hungry, but I know he's going to make me eat. I sigh loudly. I only ate about half of my pancakes.

"I'm done." I mumble. He looks at my plate then back at me. I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Ok" He pays and we leave. He drives me back to my house.

"Let's watch a movie!" He giggles like a girl. I chuckle softly.

"Go make popcorn! I'm picking a movie out." He says. She hated popcorn...

I sigh loudly and take the popcorn out of the microwave after it stopped popping.  I bring the popcorn into the living room and set it down on the coffee table. Jason is putting the movie in the blue ray player. He laughs when I see the movie he picked out.

The Quiet Ones. Which is a scary movie. How cheesy. We sit on the couch together with blankets and popcorn. The movie starts out and I can immediately tell this movie won't scare me. But for Jason, it's a different story. He gets scared over every little jump scare. Which I found hilarous. It gets to the point where he's not even looking at the screen anymore. Just listening. After a little while he pokes his head out just in time for the last jump scare. He squeals and jumps into my arms. I chuckle softly as I gently rub my hand up and down his back. We stay in this position for a couple minutes. Or at least it feels like a couple minutes. It isn't until I look at the clock to see we've been laying together for about two hours.

"Jason?"

"Hmmarggg" He mumbles. I laugh.

"Jason it's time to get up."

"No I don't wanna go to school today." He yells digging his face into my shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck and it made my heart flutter. I gently stand up with him in my arms, which wasn't to difficult. He's a lot smaller than me. I place him on top of his bed in his room. He has his own room because he sleeps over all the time. I watch him as he rolls over and spreads his arms and legs out, like he always does. I didn't realize I was staring until he mumbles "why are you staring at me?" My eyes widen as I start to back out of the room.

"I... Uh sorry." I turn around and leave the room. Omg I'm so stupid! I should have known he would be awake! He's a light sleeper! I pull of my clothes so I'm in only my boxers. I face plant into my bed. I pull my blankets over me as I start to drift off into another nightmare.

Jason's pov

Great, now I can't sleep. I look up at the ceiling, thinking about him. He is so sweet, caring, and hot. If only he would like me back. I look over at the clock that's on my bedside table. 2:30 Am. I sigh softly. Maybe I can sneak into his room and sleep with him, and get up in the morning. I smile at the thought of sleeping next to him. I walk into his room to see him curled up in a tight ball. His muscles were tense and his face held a painful expression. I crawl into next to him. His back is facing me. I throw the idea of being sneaky out the window. He needs someone right now. And I'm that someone. I rest my forehead against his back as I carefully snake my arm around his waist. At first he goes even more tense, but then he goes limp. I smile as I kiss the back of his neck. I love him... So much.