Chapter 3 (Last Chapter)

Jason's pov

"Jaaasson! It's time to get up." I hear Tyler sing. I decide to be stubborn. I roll over and yell "NO." He laughs and grabs my ankle. As he starts to pull me off the bed I try to tell him to stop, but next thing I know I hit the ground with a thud. We burst out laughing and he sits down next to me.

"Hey Tyler."

"Yes Jason?" He asks.

"I love you." I say looking into his beautiful green/brown eyes. His smile gets even bigger. He reaches out and grabs my face. He pulls me in for what I'm guessing is a kiss. I've never had my first kiss, which is pathetic, but right now, all I feel is happiness, sparks, and tingles. I honestly don't want this moment to end. It's just like every fan fiction I've ever read. The kisses are so accurate. The butterflies in my tummy, hell yeah, I got those. We pull away and look into each other's eyes. I stand up and hold out my hand for him to grab. I pull him up and we walk down the stairs together. We sit down on the couch.

"Tyler, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I love you. I hate to see you hurting so much." I say. He smiles at me.

"I didn't realize it at first, but I know now that I love you too. When Breann

died I thought I would never love again. But you proved that wrong." He starts crying. I take his hand in mine.

"Shhh it's ok. Breann would have wanted you to love again." I whisper.

"You have to Save me. Please. I feel so guilty. I feel like I could have saved her in some way, I'm so depressed and I need help." He cries even harder, pushing his face into my shoulder. This is the most he's opened up to me since she died. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close to me.

"I'm never, ever, going to leave you. I'll always be here for you. I love you so much and you have to believe that." I say to him. His cries die down, and he looks up at me. This time, it's me who pulls him into the kiss. I could get used to this feeling. I know I know I can save him. Because at one point, he Saved me.

Wow that was the crapest thing I've ever wrote. I'm really sorry about this guys. School is really stressing me out, so I might not update as much.

Although, I LOVE seeing your supportive comments, so if you leave some, there will most definitely be a sequel. Thank you for reading,  if you enjoyed, make sure to hit that vote button with your potato! Bye bye ^.^