Flying Free

You are going to be reading this story and you will notice it says stuff like "you flew to the roof" this is because you are actually in the story. You will get choices every now and then

The sky was dark and crickets where chirping. You and your family is sleeping. Your ears perked up when you heard a loud crack and you quietly lead your family the the back of the cave. "Mom" you whispered, " mom, I need you to watch the other three, I'm going to look for dad," you told your mother. "No, (y/n), you will get cought, and if we are the last family of nightfuries then we need to protect ourselves," your mother said whisper shouting. You ignored her and took off.

There was another cracking sound as you flew through the trees, desperately looking for your father. You heard someone flying above you so you looked up. "Dad!" He flew towards the cave. "DAD WAIT FOR ME!" You shouted at him. He looked back at you and without a bit of disappointment he kept flying without you. You heard another crack and you fell to the ground. Everything blacked out, and your body was laying in a forest.

Hiccups POV
I was flying around on Toothless this afternoon hoping to find a new dragon species when I heard a loud crack. There was two of them earlier it they weren't nearly as loud as this one. I decided to turn around and go investigate while Toothless let out a low grumble. "What is it, bud? Do you want to go eat food and sleep all day like a big baby? Yeah? Aww your such a big baby." I picked on Toothless. Toothless made a screeching sound when we came across a bloody dragon covered in leaves. I jumped down to see what happened. "It's almost just like you, bud" I told Toothless. I took out my dagger and started cutting the ropes, the dragons (e/c) eyes staring me down. I jumped back. The image it left in my head was unsettling. A huge, bloody, wild dragon covered in sticky, blood stained ropes. Where is all of the blood coming from I wondered thoughtfully to myself.

I finished cutting the ropes off but the dragon didn't move. That game me a chance to look at it. I studied its body carefully, but then I realized if I didn't know the species then I couldn't say anything for sure. I walked over to the dragons face and pulled out a rag. Toothless licked it and I started to wipe the dragons face. It took a few minutes for me to realize the horns on its head. I jumped back, Toothless catching me. "That's a nightfury!" Toothless didn't look impressed. He must have realized before me. "Why didn't you say something, bud?" Toothless turned his head away and mocked Me. I laughed and scratched his head affectionately. I turned back around to see the nightfuries eyes wide open, it's pupils barely visible. We need to find a way to help it without harming anyone...