Where

You woke up cold and shivering. You looked up to see you where alone and it was night time. You stretched your wings and walked around a little bit, and trying to find Toothless. You felt and heard your stomach growl and you groaned. I need food you thought to yourself. You hadn't eaten in a while, and your ribs where visible through your skin.

Time Skip
Three days later
You opened your eyes and walked around, still hungry. You remembered that you could fly into the river to grab fish, but when you tried you felt a sharp pain in your side. You looked and there was a huge red gash stitched up, reaching from your front to your back legs. You grunted and began to look for Toothless again. Eventually you realized he wasn't anywhere in your reach and you began walking back to where you sleep. Before you got there your vision got blurry, and you felt your stomach churning. You let out a short roar and fainted.

Time Skip

Your eyes fluttered open, and you felt warmth around you that felt familiar. You saw Toothless's wing around you, and his tail wrapped in yours. He looked at you and grunted, "y-you scared me more then the thought of being hell-born..." you cocked your head. "How did you know I wasn't just sleeping and that I passed out?" Toothless opened his eyes wide and said, "you where out for 3 days, and your heart almost slowed down completely, and other times, beat so fast I thought it would die!" You looked down, your stomach growling. Toothless gave you some food he had laying next to him. You ate it quickly, and left some for Toothless. He smiled weekly at you and you both went back to sleep.