Teldyrn Sero x Reader ~Fluff~

I jumped to reach the pole with the chain on it, but my footing was off and I landed on an incorrect pressure plate, a ball of flames was sent my direction. I was thrown on other incorrect plates, more fire was sent to me. I gasped and ran to the right plate. Teldryn was jumping, walking and dodging the plates. I jumped and landed behind the pole with the chain. I inched beside it, and pulled it before I fell from my fire wounds. Teldryn came running beside me and picked me up bridal style, carrying me through the pathway.

"Y/n, listen, you're not going to die today. I'm not letting you. I'm not allowing you!" He yelled. His voice was the only thing keeping me from passing out in his strong, muscular arms. My eyes were half closed and I was gently set on the rocky ground. Suddenly, I felt a warm energy flow through my veins. My eyes widened when I saw Teldryn kneeling beside me and his hands were out, a golden aura was emitted from his hands. The golden glow was sent to me. He was healing me! 

Once I gained enough energy to talk and move, I looked at Teldyn with shock.

"You...Did you just heal me?" I asked Teldryn, who took off his mask, a very clear blush was dusted on his cheeks. 

"Yes, I did. I told you, I won't allow you to die. Not today, not ever." He firmly said. I smiled and felt tears making their way down my cheeks. I hugged him tightly, grinning. He hugged me back and stroked my hair. 

"Let's go. I don't like it here." Teldryn said, stopping the sweet hug, and put his helm back on. I frowned.

"Okaaay, you big baby. Let's go." I got up and felt Teldryn grab my hand. I intertwined our fingers and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Wait, I hear something." He let go of my hand and I already missed his warmth. He pulled out his Elven sword and walked to another pathway. I saw him slash at something and heard a familiar 'sckeeeee' noise. Frostbite spiders. My favorite!

"Teldryn, are you alright?" I walked into the pathway and saw Teldryn fighting a gaint frostbite spider. I pulled out my ebony battleaxe and swung at it, and it took a lot of damage, surprisingly. I swung at it more, until I saw it rise and fall.

"Are you hurt?" I asked frantically. Teldryn held out his hand and his glove was ripped, showing a gash in his hand. There was blue poison flowing out. Dang spiders.

"Hold still,..." I held my hands out and placed them on Teldryn's surprisingly warm hands for being poisoned by a frostbite spider. He looked away and he winced as the healing shocked him. I gently smiled at his reaction. 

"How did a frostbite spider even manage to cut open your glove?" I asked. Teldryn groaned in response. 

"Too much pain, eh? Well, I'm sorry my healing isn't as good as yours." I healed him until I had no more magicka.

"Thank you." He replied simply. "And I never said your healing is any better as mine. I love your healing. It is calming, and slow. Soothing, too." I felt my face heat up and I smiled.

"Thanks... But I need more practice."

"No you don't." Teldryn confirmed. He took off his mask and gazed into my e/c orbs. I gazed into his red ones.

"Yes I do." I said. Teldryn's face got closer to mine.

"No. You. Don't."

"Yes. I. Do." His face got closer, inches away from mine.

"No."

"Teldrynnn,....-" Teldryn interrupted me my placing his finger on my lips.

"Shhh." He quietly said. I closed my mouth and Teldryn slowly removed his finger. His face got closer to mine.

"You don't need anymore practice, y/r." He whispered just under his breath. I felt my breath hitch when I felt his breath touch my neck. He then planted his warm lips on mine. I kissed back with no hesitation. Teldryn pulled away and I groaned.

"Come on, Teldryn! Why do you always have to end the sweetest moments?" I didn't mean to say that out loud, and saw Teldryn smirk.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you?" He smugly replied.

"Ohhh being smug now, are we?" I said, a smug look plastered on my face.

"Always."

"I know."

"Let's go. I hate it here." He said.

"Of course you do."

We left and Teldryn grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers and grinned. He grinned back. I was suddenly pulled into the forest.

"Teldryn!" I yelled, letting a childish chuckle out. Teldryn chuckled too, and stopped, pulling me into his chest. I buried my head into his chest and felt him hug me.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

"Hey, is that a frostbite spider?" He let go of my hand and took off.

"Does he ever learn?" 

799 words~!