Jennica and Slappy Come Alive

Once , they came home , Sonny and Sam were freaked about what happened today and went to tell Sonny's sister , Sarah while they put the doll and the dummy in Sonny's room on the bed and on the dresser.

As they closed the door behind them , Jennica's eyes blinked twice. And she stretches her arms out with a cute yawn. She blinks three more times before looking down at her and and her arms.

Jennica- . New style. Cute.

She them glances at the room and looks around while standing on the dresser.

Jennica- Where am I ? H-how did I get here ?

Then Slappy teleported behind her and catcalls her , looking attracted to the beautiful doll.

Slappy- Well hello , beautiful !~

Jennica gasps and quickly turns around to see the walking dummy in front of her.

Jennica- Oh ! Who are you ?

Slappy- My name's Slappy. But you can call me whatever you want .~

Suddenly , Slappy kisses her on the cheek , catching her off guard . She blushes and jumps back while holding her cheek Slappy kissed.

Jennica- I'm Jennica. Jennica Campbell.

Slappy- Jennica. That's a cute name for a cute doll such as yourself~

Jennica giggles at his flirting and steps closer to him.

Jennica- Y-you're not so bad yourself.

Slappy- ( smirks flirtatiously )  I know. I can't help it if dolls find me irresistible.~

Jennica giggles. She was beginning to think he was a suave , charming , and handsome puppet. Suddenly they heard the door open. Jennica gasps and turns to Slappy.

Jennica- Slappy , what do we do ?

Slappy- Don't worry , my dear. Just stay here and don't move . I'll take care of this.

Jennica- Okay .

Slappy nods and teleports back where he was and Jennica freezes back like a normal lifeless doll before Sam and Sonny entered in.

To Be Continued...