A/N :)

Eyyyyyyy, it's me! Feel free to call me Author-chan if you want! ( ^ω^ )

It's finally happened guys! (Y/N) and Hitoshi are moving past the limitations of friendship.

I know that it took a suuuuuuuper long time to get here, but I really wanted it to seem natural rather than forced and rushed, y'know? For those of you that prefer getting straight to the good stuff—wow, I'm surprised you've stuck it out for so long. But I promise that I'll make it worth the wait! (^ー^)

The storyline is about to get saucy, things are ramping up, HEARTS AND SOULS WILL BE CRUSHED—you get my point. Everything up to this point has been preparing you for the chaos to come.

And for all of you that were hoping for a lemon in the last chapter...

GET COCKBLOCKED.

Fear not, there will be some spicy scenes to come, my fellow sinners. (These chapters will have warnings at the top!!) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope that everyone is enjoying the story so far, I'm doing my best! This is actually my first fanfiction, but I've refrained from mentioning that until now because I feel as though it gives people the wrong impression when they read that in the story's summary or first chapter. Hopefully, I don't disappoint!

     I also wanted to mention that I don't have a set updating schedule. I can get pretty busy with school, so it takes me a bit longer to write out a chapter every once in a while. However, even if it has been a few weeks since the last update, I promise there will definitely be another one. I try to publish a chapter at least twice a month!

Thank you for all of the votes, reads, comments, and continued support! All of you taking the time to read this story means the world to me! Until next time...

Stay crazy, Dreamers,
Blushy Author-chan~

BONUS

(I don't own these)

(I don't own these)