28

What happened to the signs in the UA Sport's Festival?

Aries: You lost in your first battle during round three.

Taurus: You were sick that week and couldn't participate.

Gemini: You ended up fighting against your friendly rival, Tenya Lida. After winning, you took an overall of fourth place.

Cancer: You almost beat Shoto Todoroki in the final round, but he managed to gain the upper hand and defeated you.

Leo: You were already bored before the competition even started. You knew you didn't need to prove yourself to anyone and already had what it took to be a hero. Who cares what the stats said? 110th place wasn't that bad!

Virgo: Your team lost in the second round from a lack of points.

Libra: You didn't even pass the first round.

Scorpio: You went head to head with Midoriya, who surprisingly overpowered you. Overall, this left you in fifteenth place.

Sagittarius: You were excelling in the first round, but the last obstacle of mines ended your streak.

Capricorn: Bakugo accidentally (or so we hope) hit you with an explosion in the first round, knocking you out and immediately disqualifying you.

Aquarius: You managed to get fifth place overall.

Pisces: Bakugo chose not to be on your team because he's not "a clingy mf," as he described it. You were on your own. You weren't paying attention during the second round and got your entire teams points taken away. Guess that's where one second of daydreaming gets you.