54

Which Katsuki Bakugo quote are you?

Aries: "Stop talking. I will win. That's... what heroes do."

Taurus: "Can't stand morons like you who can't get to the damned point!"

Gemini: "If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognise your own weaknesses."

Cancer: "What a joke! I've always admired All Might's triumphs. No matter what any of you jerks say, nothing's ever gonna change that."

Leo: "I'm gonna beat you all. Enjoy your win. It'll never happen again. Dammit!"

Virgo: "You'll regret making a fool of me... I'll freaking kill you! I'm taking the first to end all firsts. There's no point in winning against some half-assed punk. No point If I can't do better than Deku!"

Libra:     "There's no way I'm gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these losers."

Scorpio: "I mean, I'm a perfectionist."

Sagittarius: "Hey, can't you even clean properly?!"

Capricorn: "Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me?"

Aquarius: "Why was I the one who ended All Might?!"

Pisces: "I'm weak, too, you know...!"

I apologize for this being so late. I had to work and took some NyQuil about an hour ago so I'm about to pass out. Anyways, if you have any requests you can always comment! Thank you for 2.5k reads! All of you are the best!