34

What type of student are you in Class 1-A?

Aries: You always shout out the answers and convey your opinions about EVERYTHING.

Taurus: You make everything fun. Your the student who takes what they get and tries to make the best out of it, no matter how much Bakugo teases you.

Gemini: YOU REMIND EVERYONE OF THE RULES ALL OF THE TIME! You and Tenya are best friends for life.

Cancer: You just sit back and observe everything from Bakugo's rudeness to Uraraka's cuteness.

Leo: You're the student who wings it when it comes to almost everything.

Virgo: The quiet one who hangs on to Aizawa's every word.

Libra: You're the one who talks all of the time. Sometimes, you even get in arguments with Bakugo from opposite sides of the room.

Scorpio: You don't really mind the homework. Knowing how quirks work and their effects really interests you.

Sagittarius: You love the field trips that Class 1-A goes on! Especially when everyone went to training camp.

Capricorn: You can get too into the work if you're not careful. In training, you always take charge and make sure no one brings you down.

Aquarius: The one who doesn't show up to class... whether it be physically or mentally.

Pisces: You can be easily discouraged because of your unique quirk but carry lots of potential.