39

How did the signs become villains?

Aries: You don't believe anyone has a right to stand as a judge of good and evil. Heroes caused turmoil in your life, and you want them all eradicated.

Taurus: A hero failed to save your family because he didn't have a hero license at the time. You grow to hate all heroes and hunt down the one who killed your family. You torture him to death.

Gemini: Born Quirkless, you were repeatedly told that you could never become a hero. Dwelling in a resentful childhood, you become a well-known assassin.

Cancer: Humanity needs a do over, and you were chosen to make that possible.

Leo: They wanted to kill the author of this zodiac book.

Virgo: You become a vigilante, with no care for heroes licenses and laws. In the eyes of most, you are a villain.

Libra: You are discriminated because of your seemingly evil quirk. Your mother even reminds you of her regret for having you. One day, you snap and start to believe what everyone says, murdering your mother and going on a killing spree.

Scorpio: Your quirk consumed you until you were full of eternal rage.

Sagittarius: You have a dangerous and uncontrollable quirk. You accidentally kill many innocents and hold so much guilt that it destroys you. Because of this, you withdraw yourself and become apathetic to your destruction.

Capricorn: How does killing other villains and mass murderers make you a villain? (Dexter vibes in this one)

Aquarius: You became a spy for the League of Villains at UA High School in order to better support your family. You don't believe you have a choice in the manner.

Pisces: You're captured by the League of Villains and become a mindless soldier.

Requested by the lovely: AnnaWood734