Chapter Two

Sabrina's Pov
I scanned my eyes through the files all one by one. Everyone chatting all around me on the jet. My legs curled up a bit humming to myself. The case had just begun a few hours but the flight to Miami was gonna take a few hours, So why not make myself useful and drink more coffee than ever four cups all at once, and I had some energy drinks too.

So it was beyond hyper I was feeling. I was feeling jittery and bouncing in my seat, gently rocking my feet to keep my energy going.

"This unsub seems to only be seeking out young woman who are in their mid twenty's they also are blonde." Reid spoke out deeply flicking his eyes between everyone.

"There also is no pattern." Emily spoke out.  I finally decided to speak out for the first time biting at my nails bouncing my foot more.  I spoke up Hotch looking over at me surprised.

"There is a pattern and a M.O, he cuts a small cut on their upper arms and he leaves a note in their mouth." I spoke really fast.  Even too fast for myself stumbling all over my words watching everyone look at me in shock or amazement.

"Woah girly took you years to speak up." Morgan joked out lifting his eyebrows up at me.

I cracked a small smile still shaking from the jittery feeling. "You okay?" Rossi called out concerned and I groaned before nodding.

"I may have drank energy drinks and coffee." I stammered out and Hotch looked at me in surprise blinking a bit clearing his throat.

"Back on track people." JJ called amused and I pulling my jacket closer to me taking deep breath.  I jolted a little surprised feeling my hand being lifted up and held.

Hotch was holding my hand in his lap rubbing his thumb across and not once did I protest or did he seem to mind that everyone could be watching, and it made me feel more calm.

________________
"Wait wait come here." Hotch demanded in a soft tone holding me back from running off in the hotel room. Both arms wrapped around my waist.  I looked back over at him a small pout on my face.

"Hotch there's candy." I whined and he lifted an eyebrow up at me before he cracked a smile suddenly.

"Yep you slipped, I wasn't too sure until we got off the plane, come on hun." He mumbled slowly lifting me up bridal style making me squeak holding onto him hiding my head in his chest.

"I-I cant slip I have to help with the case." I stammered out gripping onto his suit a bit more.

"I know and you've done amazing today sweetie, but now I want you to relax and just let it come out naturally, we're sharing a room tonight I'll be here to take care of you." He mumbled.

I puffed my cheeks out before nodding mumbling cutely.  "You smell like coffee, its my favorite." I giggled and I head Hotch let out small chuckles.

"We need to make more rules about you and your coffee intake." He mumbled before I even blinked I was laying on the bed, my head on the pillows relaxing.

Hotch sat on the edge of the bed slowly uniting his tie and I puffed out my cheeks.

"I want cuddles." I mumbled shyly playing with my sleeves and Hotch kept chuckling as he laid back down on the bed pulling me close to him keeping both his arms around me  pulling me close.

"You must be really stressed, wanna talk about it?" He asked quietly looking down at me I hummed a little.

"I- I don't like being shy, it doesn't get me anywhere, no one likes me because of it." I mumbled playing with it fingers feeling him rubbing my shoulders even more up and down.

"But I like you just the way you are, I like that you finally opened up to me after all this time, and it's cute when you slip." He mumbled making me get ten times even shy then I already was.

"Really?" I looked back up at Hotch seeing him looking down at me the smile still on his face.  He gently booped my nose making me crack a smile giggling.

"Really Sabrina I mean it you are amazing  and shouldn't change, everyone will like you once they see who you are, but it's up to you who you want them to see." He whispered gently tracing his thumb across my cheeks gently while I kept watching him.

"What if they don't like me like this, it took you a while to accept it" I mumbled and Hotch chuckled still tracing my cheeks.

"Well sweetie they aren't your caregiver I am, you should only tell people you trust, I believe Reid already has a clue when it happens." He explains making me smile nodding playing with his fingers more.

"Thanks Hotch." I mumbled shyly playing with his fingers more "you don't need to thank me Sabrina I like taking care of you." I looked backed up at him feeling him still watching me.

"But lets make a new rule?" He told me poking my nose again making me sit in lap and I gazed at him curious like nodding my head.

"When its just us call me Aaron, you don't have to call me sir in front of everyone, Hotch will do, as time goes by you call me what makes you slip okay?" He explained to me.

I messed with my cheeks moving my hair away from my face nodding.

"Deal H- I mean Aaron." I mumbled. He lifted his hand up holding out his pinky leaning back on the headboard more.

"Promise." He mumbled and I grinned wrapping me only around his wiggling it gently as we locked them around.

"Promise?" I mumbled with a smile watching him smile again.

"We need to get some sleep soon, do you wanna watch something?" He asked me.  I slowly nodded getting off his lap laying back down next to him relaxing in my mindset I only trusted Hotch, and it seemed he only trusted me.