Chapter Three

Sabrina's Pov
"I feel like I could sleep for days," I mumbled holding my head deeply. I sat on the edge of the bed looking at all my packed stuff watching Hotch roam around the hotel room gathering up stuff all around.

"How's your arm doing?" He questioned looking back over me. I flicked my eyes back up at him.

"The bullet just grazed me, Aaron," I reassure him watching him hum he made his back over to me sitting down hugging me again.

"You need to be more careful okay," Hotch mumbled to me. I slowly laid my head on his shoulder rubbing my eyes.

"Aaron it's our jobs we have to be willing to risk it all," I mumbled and he started hugging me even more.

"That's true but I also don't like seeing you hurt." He explained to me. I cracked a small smile and leaned up kissing his cheek watching him smile.

"Thank you for caring," I mumbled and he chuckled gently pressing a small kiss on my forehead.

"Always sweetie, when I can't take care of Jack I have you to." He whispered and I smiled again nuzzling him a bit more keeping close to him.

"Hotch, Sabrina yo come on its time to go?" I looked up seeing Morgan entering the hotel room looking between us In shock.

"Woah am I missing something here." He stammered out shocked and Hotch cleared his throat chuckling.

"Nothing Morgan were coming down don't worry," Hotch explained still hugging me looking down at me softly gently poking my nose making me wiggle it.

_______________
For only half the jet ride back home I slept soundly, another half, I played cards with Reid and Morgan which was interesting and fun.  Another hour I was with Hotch us both being secretly cuddly a good way to pass time with him.

Another hour was spent chatting with Emily and JJ and even Rossi but now I was back playing chess with Reid.

Never have I spent so much time with everyone and it felt really nice actually to socialize and have fun without fear of being judged.

"Sabrina if you don't mind me asking, can I ask something?"  Reid mumbled flicking his eyes up at me softly messing with the black chess pieces.

"Sure Reid, what's up?" I asked gently scanning the board for my next move.

"So umm I noticed some things, and it's not to offend you but you have a little space mindset?" Reid whispered gently to me keeping his eyes on me.

I chewed on my lower lip a bit before deciding I could trust my team members.

"I do yeah, I learned it about last year from a certain someone," I mumbled peeking over my shoulder Hotch was doing the paperwork for more cases.

"Is Hotch your caregiver?" Reid asked quietly rubbing his cheeks.

"Morgan said he thought you guys were dating when he walked in today," Reid explained I kept chewing on my lower lip.

"We aren't dating no but sometimes I cant control when I slip and Hotch decided to be my caregiver but it's not at the stages of were I can call him names," I mumbled shy like.

"Checkmate," Reid called with a smile knocking over my king. I cracked a smile.

"Dang it," I whined softly and he smiled at me.

"I see the way he looks at you, he really cares about you, he always seems to wanna be around you," Reid explained to me gently and I sat criss-cross humming.

"You're the first other to know about it," I told Reid gently and he smiled.

"I find myself pretty trusting so I'm glad you told me, I'm glad you are trusting us finally."  He told me still smiling and I reached over hugging him deeply Reid squeaked but hugged me back  squeezing me

"Trust us, Sabrina, we won't judge you, if Hotch loves it and adores you in any mindset so will we," Reid mumbled making me crack another smile squeezing him, even more, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Reid, for not judging," I mumbled thankfully and Reid chuckled softly.

"I have no reason to everyone loves you even though your quietm" He joked and I smacked his arm making him whine out a loud laugh.

"Oh yeah, right you are one to talk little know it all." I laughed out.

"Yeah because I talk a lot." Reid defended "it's not a bad thing Reid, its called the Reid effect whenever you talk and state facts, everyone is mesmerized." I beamed out.

Reid let the biggest blush go across his face "I feel flattered now hush." Reid whined quickly covering my mouth making me laugh ruffling his hair up.

Me and Reid never have clicked this fast before and it felt amazing to have more friends.

"Hey, guys how is everything," Morgan called amused sitting down by us and I cracked a smile.

"Everything is amazing," I called Morgan grinned ruffling my hair and I giggled chatting with the two but every now and then I would lock eyes with Hotch and he was watching me ever move just like a good caregiver he was.