Chapter Seven

Sabrina's Pov
"So this case is very very tricky indeed because I can't really find a common link between all the female victims were bound, gagged, and tortured for long long hours straight." My eyes skimmed over and over on the case file.

We had officially been here in California for a case that seemed to be taking a downpour at every end and everyone was getting more annoyed by the second.

Overnights were spent at the police station here with the L.D.P and I also found myself deeply growing concerned and frustrated the point that slipping wasn't an option.

"His killing patterns are very very random and he doesn't have a specific time frame it's almost like he is devolving." I chewed at my lower lip for just a moment running my free hand through, to ease just the slight tension coursing through my head.

My hair deeply being slightly tugged shutting my eyes trying to think, and think. Recalling all the words in those letters he sent the police like he wanted his own personal message being seen.

She wanted it and enjoyed it. She said, she wanted to be taken care of. I was like the father she didn't know she needed, I was all she needed. Before I snapped my eyes open standing up picking up my phone.

"Sabrina where are you going?" Morgan asked me confused, I felt everyone's eyes on me, Aaron's eyes deeply following me from the back of my head while I looked up inhaling.

"I'm gonna call Garcia, and I promise I think I'll have some new information." I declared I walked out of the meeting room dialing Garcia number pressing my phone to my ear hearing it ring quite a lot shifting side to side slowly.

"Hello, my precious flower child how can I help you." I cracked a smile at her tone before I spoke some more to her.

"Hey Garica I need you to do me a favor and it might make or break this case I need you to go through the victim's laptops and or phones I need you to go in their notes and see if there are schedules and websites and print them out when you find something." I

She was typing away fast "I... How did you know they had these in their notes." She stammered and I heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Because I have the same notes sort of Aaron has it, can you print them out from over here?"

_____________________________
"Okay, I need you all to kinda stick with me sorry that took a while." I commented walking around the table I handed everyone a piece of paper and Aaron took it scanning it " Sabrina is this what I think it is? " He questioned looking back up quickly.

I gave Aaron a quick head nod thumb tacking another piece of paper into the bullet bored. "What's this?" Spencer asked me.

"It's what I had Garcia pull up, I figure out what connects all the victims now each victim has a schedule in their notes but it's not a regular kind of schedule they also are always on this websites and forms which is why I need you to all kinda listen."

I kinda started to panic a little with the thought "It's age regression that's how he finds them Sabrina you are a genius. " I cracked a small at Aaron who then turned to everyone.

"Can you all have an open mind while me and Sabrina explain this?" Aaron ordered to everyone who either looked at one another but Spencer seemed to already know.

"Me and Sabrina know a lot about age regression because it's a lifestyle Sabrina is in its called many different things little space is its common name, now it's mainly a coping mechanism for people to take the stress away. It also helps those who didn't have too much of a good childhood or traumatic events so you age regression back to an age that makes you less stressed. You have someone who acts as a caregiver that takes care of the little, so this unsub is capturing these woman because of their lifestyle these women were on these sights looking for caregivers." Aaron explained to everyone deeply who were all looking between us deeply.

"So a coping mechanism so how will we know who he strikes next?" JJ questioned looking between everyone. This case was just one huge rollercoaster and it seemed like just a few days ago I was begging Aaron for cookies, now we are dealing with an unsub who tortures these poor women because of their lifestyle just made it worse.

"We either look through these forms and chatrooms or a more obvious target," I commented sighing folding my arms.

"Me," I spoke after a small minute of silence feeling Aaron was quick to say.

"That's not gonna happen because I'm not letting him get away with this."