Down the cranberry tree

He was wearing loose running pants and one of those nasty pec thong only herculean shaped men with biceps the size of a head could pull off. Unfortunately for his pride the man puled it off more than fine, work could be more fun than he expected.

He walked back and put on yesterday's ripped skinnies. Chains around his neck and plain white flannel tied to his waist because he still had to try or nosy strangers would question him.

The sun caressed the inside of his house a fresh rose perfume sneaking in from the building's joint ventilation purring its familiar lullaby. The crushing inside his chest told him to stay in bed and turn the light off until he stopped breathing but he knew better now than to listen to his inner nonsense.

The cadenced crunch of footsteps on the wet pebble path put him in a state of mind. Serenity washed his fears away into leftover bliss. In the spring wind eros flashed in his eyes and he smirked to the growing tightness disrupting his walk.

He looked around for a quick fun to set himself on fire and blow his cinders on the ground but found no one who fitted enough to his thoughts and continued walking until he arrived to the small concrete bathroom sitting proudly over the riverbed. A soft humming came from behind the circular building, the voice was ethereal and it's sadness defined it perfectly. His curiosity was sparked but a trip to the empty toilet was mandatory as the last time he heard meeting someone for the first time with a hard-on could do anything between making them mildly uneasy to ending up in a prison cell.

The stall door locked he massaged firmly his warm bulge appreciating the beginning softness but couldn't wait longer. The package came free from the constricting jeans down to his ankles so he could fist his length for a quick release.

He didn't have time to tie cherry knots for the public so a few minutes later not getting anywhere he kicked his legs up easing a finger in nearer to his prostate at every thrust.

His muscles clenched and his white stains added themselves to the already impressive collection on the floor.

He wiped his hands to pull his pants up and carefully stepped back outside in case the hidden guy decided smoking made him eligible for a piss but the small space was completely silent so he went to the sink washing his hands than burning face.

He took off and moved around the building to the spot secluded behind the smell of pot thickening.

The dry grass and sticks were cracking underneath his feet but he wasn't in the mood to sneak around anyway. The boy had a youthful face with an adult presence, the way he held his body completely open and no doubt in his eyes, dark circles and bloody knuckles.

"Hey,"the boy breathed a light sob in his voice.

"How are you?" He asked approaching slowly and sat down in the dry dirt next to him.

"Okay..." the redhead boy mumbled but the older man glanced down skeptically.

"Okay to throw yourself off the fucking bridge is that it?" He shut down the too common lie.

"Well aren't you perspicacious creep." He rolled his eyes to the bushes in front of him.

"Want me to kiss it better foxy?" The man wiggled his eyebrows with a pervy face that would put to shame an eight grader.

"Jesus christ you're worst than a kid-" He stopped thinking and sighed in defeat -"help yourself."

I set out for a noiseless room then i remembered

The silence depressed me - Sylvia Plath