Home Alone

Morgan was home alone and would be for most of the day. She wanted Xavier to come over.
He called her when he woke up.
"Can you come over? I need some help with stuff," she asked him. She did, but she also wanted to have sex with him.
"Sure. If the roads aren't bad, I'll come over. I'll let you know in twenty minutes," Xavier told her.
"Okay," she responded.

Twenty minutes later, Xavier was on his way.

When he got there, Morgan opened the door for him. She grabbed him and they began kissing passionately.
"So, what did you need help with?" Xavier asked.
"Mom wants the dishes done by the time she gets back," Morgan replied, pointed to the kitchen. Both sinks we completely full, as was the counter by the sink. "And I wanted to cuddle."
After a bit of talking, they went into the living room. Morgan turned in the TV and Xavier lied down on the couch. Morgan lie in front of him. The back of her body pressed against him. His arm was around her, holding her close to him.
Soon, a commercial came onto the TV. Morgan picked up the remote to skip it, but Xavier had other plans.
He put the remote down.
"Distraction time," he said.
Morgan smiled. She rolled over to face him. They began kissing. She crawled on top of him, continuing to kiss him. She could feel him through his pants and hers. He was getting harder. She grinned against him, as he did to her. They were both breathing heavily.
He began kissing her neck, pulling up her shirt. He teased her breasts, before slipping his hand into her pants. His fingers found their way inside of her, making her moan softly.
"You want me to get a condom, baby?" Xavier asked her.
"Yeah," Morgan moaned in response. She got up. "Hurry," she said.
"Your pants better be off by the time I get back," Xavier demanded. He hurried out to his car and grabbed a condom. He came back inside. Morgan's pants were still on. "Do I need to take them off for you?" he asked.
"Maybe," Morgan replies, smirking and biting her lip.
Xavier put on the condom and got on top of Morgan. he yanked her pants down. She slipped them off. He kissed her neck as he slid inside of her, thrusting aggressively immediately. She moaned loud. Then louder. And louder. He thrusted harder every single time. Her back was arching. Her eyes rolled back. She grabbed his shirt and pulled his lips to hers. She moaned into the kiss. He grunted.
"Fuck, baby," he grunted.
"Oh, god!" Morgan moaned, nearly screaming. "Yeah! Fuck!"
Xavier kneeled next to the couch. He pulled Morgan so that he was all the way inside her. She was still lying on the couch. He gripped her hips hard. His aggressive thrusts continued. He was going so hard she was begging for him to stop, but she didn't want him to. She wanted more. He kept going.
"Oh god, fuck!" Morgan screamed. "Yeah!" she moaned.
He put in a few more hard thrusts before pulling out and cumming.

After cleaning up and getting dressed again, they went into the kitchen. Xavier started on the dishes while Morgan finished up a phone call with her mom. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Her head rested on his shoulder. He paused his progress on the dishes. His head rested against hers. She smiled and kissed him.

After they finished what they could of the dishes, they cranked up the music and messed around. They talked, they kissed, they hugged, and they teased.

When it came time for Xavier to leave for work, Morgan was begging him to stay a few more minutes for round two.
"Baby, I gotta go," he laughed.
"Nooooo!" she whined. "Not yet!"
"Yes baby, I have to."
"Not yet, you don't. We have time!"
"I need to get to work!" Xavier kissed her.
"Fiiiine. One more kiss?"
"One more," Xavier said, smiling. They kissed. Morgan continued to beg for him to stay. After he finally made his way to the door, Morgan wanted one last kiss. She reached for him.
"No arms," Xavier said.
"With arms!"
"No arms."
"Yes!"
"Okay, fine."
Morgan's arms wrapped around his neck. His hands held her waist. They kissed. She didn't want it to stop.
"Okay, I've gotta go now," Xavier insisted.
"Fiiiine," Morgan said.
Xavier opened the door. Morgan got one more kiss out of him.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you, too, babe," he replied. And then he left.