Arguement, Accident, I Miss You

Morgan and Xavier had gotten in an argument, all thanks to a little bitch that went to school with Morgan. She was always saying things to make Morgan lose her temper. She had always tried to piss Morgan off by saying that Xavier was flirting with her. Morgan wasn't buying it though.

He hadn't been contacting Morgan. She figured he had just given up on her.
After days of not hearing from him, Xavier called Lisa one night. He left her a voicemail. Morgan listened to it the next morning. He was in a car accident.
He had gotten hit by a drunk driver when in the car with his friend. He'd been in the hospital for a few days and was just discharged.
She felt every single emotion imaginable at once. Angry that someone hurt him. Sad that he was in pain. Worried about his mental and physical state. Happy that he was alright.

The next week rolled around. Xavier was going to pick Morgan up at school. They were to hang out. They were going to talk things out and figure everything out. All was good until lunchtime.
Xavier texted Morgan. He was in the hospital again. He had a suspected blood clot. He wasn't going to make it that night.

Xavier called Lisa while she was on her way to drop Morgan off at physical therapy. He was out again. He and Morgan got to talk briefly. She still wasn't sure what terms they were on after their argument. She missed him so much. She wanted to see him again so badly.