Twenty Minutes

It was a few weeks later. One or two. Xavier had called Lisa. They talked for a little bit. She told him to call Morgan. So he did.
Morgan was so happy to hear his voice. They talked without a moment of silence. Xavier was going on and on. Morgan loved hearing him just talk and talk. He talked about work. He talked about the idiot he was driving behind. He joked about drugs. They talked for twenty minutes straight. Finally, Morgan had to leave.
"I've gotta go, I love you," she said.
"Alright, I love you too. Bye," Xavier replied.
That was it. He still cared. He still loved her. She wasn't sure before, but now she was sure.

After physical therapy, Lisa suggested they go see Xavier. He worked nearby where Jace and Jenna lived. So they were in their way over.
Once they got there, Morgan got butterflies. She missed seeing him. They talked a little bit. He smiled. God how she missed that smile.
They had to leave, now. Xavier held out his arms for a hug. Morgan leaned into him. He held her tightly and then let go. She got back into the car and they were gone.

That night, Morgan had gone to sleep early. She had a horrible migraine. But it was all worth it because of the dream she had.

Xavier was lying on his bed. Morgan came into his room. He didn't waste time.
He grabbed her, pinning her to the wall. She gasped. His lips were on her neck. She tilted her head back, giving him better access. Her breathing pattern became quicker and heavier.
"I missed you," Xavier said between kisses.
"I missed you, too," Morgan replied, breathing heavily.
"Did you?"
"Mhm."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I'll believe it when I see it."
Morgan took her hands and pushed against Xavier's chest. He fell onto the bed. She crawled on top of him, straddling him and resting herself against him. He was so hard. She began grinding against him, making him groan softly.
"I missed you, Daddy," she whispered into his ear. He grabbed her hips and pushed her down farther against him. She continued grinding against him as he grabbed her ass.
"This," he said, squeezing, "is all mine."
"All of me is yours," she replied.
"God, baby. I want to feel your tight pussy wrapped around me."
"And I want to feel you inside of me."
"Fuck me, Princess."
"Okay, Daddy."
Morgan untied the strings on her sweatpants. She pulled them off. She kissed Xavier's lips. She moved down to his neck as she pulled off his shirt. She sat up and stared down at him, smirking. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it off. She pulled off his sweatpants. Her bra came unclipped. The straps slid down her shoulders. She tossed it aside. She kept her panties on, teasing him. She rubbed against him.
"Please, baby," Xavier begged. "Take them off!"
"Do it for me," Morgan demanded.
Xavier grabbed her hips and ripped off her panties. He slid himself inside of her, holding her hips down tightly. She rotated her hips, making him grunt. He pulled and pushed her hips up and down, causing him to slide in and out of her. She placed her palms on his chest to stabilize herself.
Xavier flipped over. Morgan lie with her back against the bed. Xavier grabbed her shoulders, inserting himself deeper.
"Ah, god!" Morgan moaned loudly.
"You like that, baby girl?" Xavier asked, biting her neck and grabbing her breasts.
"Oh yeah, harder, harder!"
He thrusted harder. She wrapped her arms around him, nails scratching down his back. He continued to thrust harder. Morgan wasn't sure how long she could handle it. He was so much.
After quite some time, Xavier leaned into her ear and grunted, "Baby, I'm about to cum."
"Good," Morgan replied, wrapping her legs around his waist. She held him in tightly.
He came inside of her. It was hot. They both let
out a sigh of relief.
Xavier flopped down next to Morgan. They kissed passionately. Then they nuzzled together and fell asleep.