<15>

Chaeyoung is calling...
Reject || Answer

[A/N: Chaeyoung in normal letters and Mina in bold letters]

"Hey.."

"Oh, hey.."

"Done with your work?"

"Hmm...yeah. I'm off to work now by the way"

"I see, I heard city's noise"

Chaeyoung chuckle. "Anyway, have you got your dinner?"

"Hmm-yeah. Have you?"

Chaeyoung was hesitating. "Well...I bought some ramen and will eat to my apartment"

Mina look at the time. "It's 11pm, soon to be midnight. I think you extend your shift again?"

Chaeyoung hum softly. "I need to gain extra money to save a bit and send to my family. And I'm thinking to get another job.."

Mina frown. "Getting another job? Aren't you having a hard time already? You already going to work right after your class and go home at midnight or sometimes at dawn. Aren't you...a bit tired?"

Chaeyoung smile. "I've been doing this for almost three years. And I took three job everyday after my class before. So having double jobs a day is easy for me." 

"..still. You shouldn't force yourself if you can't.."

"I can, Minari. I just need money right now"

"..can I ask why?"

Chaeyoung grin. "..nope. Not telling you" 

"..fine" Chaeyoung giggled.

"You know what. I'm curious"

"Of what?"

"Of what's the difference of being there in Japan" Especially to your side. Chaeyoung thought "Compare here in Korea.."

"Well, since we're neighbors. I think there's no such difference. Only language, cultures, traditions and personalities were exceptional."

"Is that so? I'm just curious though.."

"Why?"

"I want to come there"

Both were silence. Chaeyoung who has her phone attached to her ears while walking to her apartment building, listening to Mina's soft breathing through the speaker. 

"Are being-"

"Yeah.."

"...what for?"

Chaeyoung shrugged. "Just wanted to" Wanted to see you in person and be with you if possible. She thought to herself.

"Have you arrived at your apartment?"

"Already arrived at the lobby"

"Eat first when you get at your flat"

"Yes maam"

They both went silent but it was comfortable. Both phones to their ears, listening to each other's breathing. Until Chaeyoung arrived home and informed Mina about it.

Mina and Chaeyoung talked while the younger is eating. The two talked until someone gave up when their eyes betrayed them. And it was Mina who declared to end the phone call for about 1hr and 15 mins. 

Both were happy. For unknown reasons.

;-;

"jonneell~" bye