Meeting His Brothers.

"A girlfriend yoi? I didn't know you had a girlfriend?" A familiar blonde questions, he's wearing a blue suit shirt with bits of paint splattered all over it, he's actually your art teacher at school. 

Mr. Marco De Phoenix. 

Although, he's usually a pleasant teacher at least, often kind and helpful but also in a rush to get the lesson started and ended so that he can go home. Not that you can blame him, of course, you're eager for school to end also.

You've already met Ace and Sabo due to attending the same school as them, they're a little older than Luffy and yourself but they're still very nice to you, although Ace can be a little cheeky sometimes.

Thatch is the oldest brother in the family and he's the one you haven't met yet, the one you've been most scared to meet. From what you've heard, he's the one that's held responsible for the three youngest brothers when their adopted father is out of town.

Luffy told you that he was also responsible for Marco when they were younger but not anymore since the man is an adult now and fully able to take care of himself, apparently.

"I didn't know you two were really an item!" Sabo chirps with a sweet smile etched into his features, he had walked home from school with you, Luffy and Ace. "How cute~!"

He is definitely the nicest brother in your opinion, he has never made fun of you for blushing when Luffy has been close to you or forgotten your name, like Ace has many times.

Marco's pretty nice too but you feel like he's only that way because as a teacher, it's his job to be. 

"Well, I certainly didn't see that coming." Thatch, the oldest brother smiles, his hair and eyes are brown and he has a scar beside his eye. He's also wearing a suit but his tie is loose and a few of his top buttons are undone. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss...?"

"Her name is [F/n]~!" Luffy blurts excitedly, his arms wrapping around you as he pulls you into his chest, a huge grin plastered across his face. "This is Thatch, he's the oldest~! And he's a cop shishishi~!"

Cop? He didn't mention that!

"Detective, yeah." The brunette murmurs as he brings a cup of coffee to his lips, lowering whatever paperwork he has in his hand in the process. "It's a job that I enjoy, I won't lie. I like working things out."

Does this mean he's going to be silently studying my every move?!

"Be thankful you don't need to hear about his most recent case yoi." Marco grumbles with a slightly mortified expression before reaching out for his coffee also, Sabo already sweat-dropping as he attempts to change the subject but Ace doesn't give him the chance.

"Recent case?" The freckled raven questions curiously, even Luffy is looking interested at this point. 

"Yeah, little old lady was found beheaded and her body was burnt in her own fireplace. We've reason to believe it was her son." Thatch informs carelessly as he takes a sip from his coffee, setting the mug back down on the kitchen table before he resumes reading through his paperwork. "Sounds like she had it coming though, a total bitch apparently."

Well, okay! Damn! 

"Thatch!" Sabo barks and causes the brunette to raise a brow curiously, the blonde looking pretty distraught, possibly picturing a beheaded old lady before he continues. "Do you have to? You trying to traumatize this girl or something??"

"O-Oh!" The brunette chuckling upon realizing how blunt he was, waving a hand in your direction politely. "Not that I'm judgemental or anything! You seem like a real nice person, [F/n]!"

"I don't think that was his problem yoi."

"Thank you, Thatch!" You beam at the brother regardless, you've heard some disturbing things in your life before so this doesn't bother you in the slightest. "You seem like a real dedicated detective!"

Judging by Thatch's smile, you'd assume that you've just won him over already, his gaze soon returning back to his work.

"Thatch doesn't really live here so when pops comes home, you'll rarely see him!" Luffy points out cheerfully as he cuddles you from behind, his head resting on top of your head. "He has a big apartment near the town centre!"

Lucky Thatch...

"Ah, time is flying yoi." The blonde brother sighs as he checks his watch, beginning to rise to his feet as he rolls up his shirt sleeves. "I better make a start on dinner, you stayin' over, [F/n]?"

I'll need to see if uncle Rayleigh will be okay with--

"Of course she is, you can't send her home with an empty stomach!" Thatch being the voice of reason and causing you to smile, it's true that Rayleigh hates cooking so if you go home already fed, he'll surely he happy about it.

Your uncle had adopted you when you were taken away from your parents at a young age, they were abusive and often beat you if you did anything wrong. Thankfully, your uncle was your saviour and he alerted social services of your treatment and was able to adopt you once your parents were exposed for their cruelty.

He might be a crappy cook but there's no doubt that the man loves you dearly and you love him. He has known that you've had a crush on Luffy for ages and although he was worried at first, upon meeting the raven, he soon warmed up to the boy.

"Okay! You like chicken yoi?"

"Ah, chicken is delicious~!" Luffy coos from behind you, earning himself a slight frown from his older brother.

"Not you yoi! We all know you'll eat anything! I meant [F/n]!"

Ace, Luffy and even Sabo now looking like their lives are at stake, their wide orbs staring up at their older brother pleadingly. "B-But chicken!" The trio all blurt out at the same time and you're just about sweating under the pressure, you dare not suggest any different foods in case they kill you, that'll give Thatch an interesting case to work on.

His three youngest brothers murdering a defenceless school girl over chicken.

The thought admittedly causes you to giggle as you nod your head in Marco's direction.

"Yeah, I'll be happy with chicken!" 

Hell, if I don't eat it, I know Luffy will.