Invaded Privacy.

You smile against Luffy's lips as he kisses you, his hands resting on your hips as he slips his tongue into your mouth, laying you down on your bed and looming over you.

You'd assume that Ace or Sabo had talked him through how to act in the bedroom since he seems like he's done this before when you know for certain that he has not. 

Your hands slipping under his shirt, stroking and gently scratching at his abs, he's nearly always working out and his body is a clear indication of this fact. His stomach is solid and the six pack feels like heaven to your fingertips.

Your raven breaking the kiss before he pulls your shirt off over your head, a pale blush dusting his cheeks as he trails sweet pecks down to your neck, his body pressing against yours firmly and his hands running down to your thighs.

Apart of you is really curious about which brother told him all the right places to touch but admittedly, at a time like this, the last thing you want to do is speak or think about his brothers.

Your hand finds itself in Luffy's hair when the boy bites on your neck, causing a gasp to escape your lips and your face to heat up as he begins to suck on the spot, only groaning lowly when you grip onto his hair tightly, your free hand clutching onto the back of his shirt.

Damn, he's good!

You hadn't expected him to get you so flustered but then, you had no idea what to expect at all. A soft mewl escaping your throat when your lover's hands slide up to your breasts.

Of course, the moment is completely ruined when you hear the front door of your home open before slamming shut again. You hadn't expected your uncle to be back so early, he had told you this morning that he has a lot of paint jobs to do, the man works in a garage - spray painting cars so you had expected him to be there all day since the vehicles aren't exactly small and take a while to cover completely.

Fuck my life!

"F/n?" Rayleigh's voice yells up the stairs cheerfully as you push Luffy away, quickly getting up from your bed and slipping back into your shirt, a long string of cuss words escaping your lips in the process as your cheeky raven simply chuckles as your stressed reaction. 

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Your voice is merely a hiss as you feebly try to fix your hair, opening the bedroom door to see your uncle stood right before you, seemingly about to knock.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

"Ah, there you are!" The grey-haired male smiles merrily, taking a glance over your shoulder and offering a polite wave." Hey Luffy!"

"Hey Rayleigh shishishi~!" You're about as red as a beetroot and here's your boyfriend, as bold as brass. The raven is sat on the foot of your bed with a smile that seemingly screams innocence. 

Honestly, how the hell does he do that?!

"Just wanted to ask if you kids want anything from the take out?" 

"AH, YES PLEA--"

"Me and Luffy were about to go to his house, a-actually!" You interrupt your greedy-gutted lover with a slightly sheepish smile despite your attempts to look as confident as possible, you're even leaning up against your bedroom door like some kind of creeper at a bar. "I-I thought you were busy with paint jobs today?"

WHY AREN'T YOU AT WORK, ASSHOLE?!

Your uncle staring at you observantly as you nervously run your fingers through your hair, subtly trying to make sure it's not still messed up from your 'heavy petting' session with your boyfriend. 

"Bah, cancellations!" Your uncle blurts with a slightly gruff voice, his face darkening as his brows knit together. "We've had three today, it's ridiculous! I'm starting to wonder if we aren't in competition with another garage that I've yet to learn about!" 

"Ah, shame that..."

Damn right it's a shame! Now I'll never get rid of him!

"Yeah, it is! Anyway, you sure you two don't want any--"

"We're sure! Luffy, come on, we better hurry because your brothers will be wondering where we are!" Your slight lie clearly puzzles the raven but he does as he's asked nonetheless, rising from your bed as you lead him out of your bedroom and down the stairs, your uncle watching you both with a content smile.

"Oi, Luffy. I'm real happy she found you, boy. You're a good kid." Your uncle's compliment sure catches you off guard but you smile at it regardless, your hands entwining with Luffy's as you rest your head against his shoulder affectionately. "Oh and [F/n], your shirt is on inside out."

...And I'm extremely stupid!

"Shishishi~! She was in a hur--"

"Luffy! We're gonna be late!" Your words essentially blurting out as you grab his shirt collar, giving it a hard tug, mainly to shut him up rather than drag him as you make your way to the door. 

You've honestly never left a building so fast in your life but you're almost certain that your uncle has just caught onto what you and Luffy were doing, or about to do, before he came home.

Lord, he's gonna want words about that later! I just know it!