Heavy Petting.

"Luffy~!" A giggle escapes your lips as the boy plants butterfly kisses all over your face, amazing how you were the one who had to initiate the first kiss but now, this raven simply can't get enough.

You grew up with this boy and you honestly didn't think he was capable of romance so when you gained a crush on him, it was rather terrifying.

You had thought he wouldn't be interested or merely get confused when you told him you liked him and honestly, he was baffled at first. You had to explain that you wanted to be more than friends then you pecked him on the lips, hoping he'll understand and sure enough, he had to ask Ace about it first but at least he shared your feelings.

Ace was the only one who knew you liked Luffy because of this, not that he told anyone. Luckily for you, he decided that it would be best for Luffy to tell the family himself since it's his very first love and all.

Of course, the freckled goon still teases you and your boyfriend though, as big brothers do.

Luffy's hair tickling your face as he playfully nibbles on your cheekbone, this causing you to laugh out louder as you press your hand to his abdomen, only half-trying to push him away. 

"O-Oh! Sorry yoi!" You hadn't even heard Marco enter the room and this sure as hell doesn't look right, you're currently laying on your back on their couch whilst Luffy looms over you, a childish smile plastered across his face as he gazes up at his older brother. 

I don't know why Marco's apologizing, this is his living room!

"Oi Marco, is there any more food~? Shishishi~!"   

You're still currently trying to push Luffy away so you can look a little more...decent for his brother but the boy is simply just too strong so with a huff, you accept your awkward position, tilting your head back to look up at the blonde brother also.

Sorry Marco.

"How are you always so hungry yoi?" You watch as the older brother turns around, stopping in his tracks before turning right back in your direction. "A-And take this to your room, Luffy! Nobody wants to see you two getting into the heavy petting stage down here!"

And it's in this moment that your face lights up like the 4th of July, your brain backing up into a pile of screams, you knew this doesn't look right and you knew what Marco thought was going on but you hadn't expected him to be so bold about it.

"Heavy petting?" Luffy echoes with confusion lacing his voice, his brown eyes watching as Marco takes his leave. "What's heavy petting?"

Oh, boy! Thanks for that, Marco!

"Ah, it doesn't matter." You state with a smile, leaning up to kiss Luffy's lips in attempts to distract his curious mind. "Let's get something to eat?"

Naturally, Luffy is hopping off of you immediately, a big grin on his face as he makes his way over to the living room door with you following behind him. 

"Yaas~!! I wonder if there's any candy in the cupboards~!" The cutie blurting out cheerfully as he enters the kitchen, Ace and Sabo both sat at the kitchen table, seemingly playing chess.

"So, you can go forward 2 or across 2 with these ones." Or Sabo's teaching Ace how to play chess, the freckled male staring attentively at the board before him. "You have to make it over the square that I'm on in order for you to actually take my pawn, you can't do it by simply landing on the square beside me."

I didn't realize Sabo knew how to play chess.

"Oi guys, what is heavy petting?" Luffy's question just about sending your face at least 50 different shades of red as you avert your gaze onto the window, you don't want the brothers to think that you're trying to get Luffy into bed so soon after you've just started dating, they'll think you're a total harlot. 

Ace's laughter is the first thing to catch your ears, followed by a stuttering Sabo. 

"W-Where have you heard that--"

"Heavy petting is when you're groping and feeling each other up." The freckled brother answers bluntly, earning himself a loud kick from Sabo under the table, the blonde giving him a pointed look.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?! He was going to find out eventually!"

Mortified would be an understatement of how you're feeling right now, your face feels just about ready to melt off as you nervously rub the back of your neck, your eyes not even daring to take a peek at the older brothers.

This is a nightmare! A complete and utter nightmare!

"Ah? We've done heavy petting, [F/n]!" Your boyfriend states with a proud smile as he glances at you over his shoulder excitedly and your soul just about leaves your body, you've kissed and cuddled, nothing else - clearly Luffy has misunderstood what Ace meant by 'feeling' each other.

Both Ace and Sabo look shocked too, the freckled brother is quick to smile regardless though, whereas Sabo looks shaken to his very core.

Please don't think any less of me, Sabo!

"Girls don't like when you announce that kinda stuff, Luffy!" Ace chuckling, seemingly not at all taken aback by such a conversation, you wonder if he had this talk with Sabo before or if he's merely remembering a time where he had received the talk himself. "Just be sure to wear protection when you go all the way~!"

Protection? All the way?

"Protection? How'd you mean?" The younger raven still as curious as ever as he digs through the kitchen cupboards in search of snacks and unknowingly, making Sabo look more and more uncomfortable by the second. 

"Yeah, when you two have sex." Ace blurts as bluntly as expected and you're pretty sure that your entirely body just set fire at the mere mention of the deed. "It's a thing that couples do often, you don't need to act so innocent, Luffy. We aren't judging you."

OH SWEET MARY, I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS ROOM!

"Couples do it often?" Luffy questions thoughtfully as he unwraps his chocolate bar, bringing it to his lips whilst handing another one to you, you're probably the one person he's actually willing to share food with. "In that case, I wanna do it with [F/n]!"

And cue, you're a melting pile of goop on the floor and Sabo looks as if he's just about ready to scream the house down, naturally Ace is as calm as always. The older raven simply laughing at the boy's outburst as he shakes his head disapprovingly. 

"You both need to be ready for that!" Sabo points out finally, the blonde raising from his seat with sweat essentially pouring down his face. "You can't decide that on [F/n]'s behalf!"

"Ah? Okay, I'll wait until [F/n]'s ready!"

My God, he's so calm about this topic.