Considering It.

You've been up all night thinking about your relationship with Luffy and you keep coming back to the same conclusion. 

He's definitely the one for me.

You've had a few boyfriends before but never had a sexual relationship with them, you wanted to save yourself for the guy you fell in love with and you just didn't feel that way with your exes. 

Eustass Kid was your first boyfriend but you were in elementary school at the time so you'd hardly class it as a legitimate relationship, you two just labelled each other as boyfriend and girlfriend because it made you feel older but you didn't know a thing about love back then.

And your second boyfriend was Zoro although he wasn't too serious either, you two had dated for a few months when you first started high school and it was actually so you had an excuse to meet him in the mornings, if you hadn't walked to school with him, the greenette would always end up getting lost and coming in late.

And since you had just started high school and didn't know many people, you admittedly clutched to Zoro quite a bit since he was one of the very few people you already knew who shares most of your classes.

He was also your first kiss but that was a long time ago, you're both older now and act as if the relationship never happened, something you're grateful for since you don't want any awkwardness amongst your friends.

But the relationship payed off in the end, he's the reason you met Luffy after all. 

Entering the school cafeteria, you spot your group of friends immediately.

Nami, Vivi and Robin are all discussing which dress looks nicest in the magazine the trio are reading, it almost reminds you of the Kanker sisters from a show called Ed, Edd and Eddy. 

You inwardly grin at the thought before your eyes analyze your other friends; Ace is seemingly trying to teach Usopp how to play chess, seems Sabo's lessons have actually paid off. Luffy is drawing on a sleeping Zoro's face and Sanji is...heading right for you.

"[F/n]-swaaaaan~!!" The blonde greets excitedly as he gives you a gentle hug, a big smile etched into his face. Of course, most perverts you'll kick in the groin but you know Sanji's harmless, really. "You're looking lovely today~!!"

"Thank you, Sanji! You look as dashing as always!" And due to your compliment, the blonde just about dies on the spot, his nose suddenly pouring with blood as he excuses himself to desperately try and reach for a napkin from the table. 

Before you know it, your boyfriend is up and beside you too, giving you a playful hug as he greets you also. Luckily for you, he isn't the jealous type. 

"[F/n]~!! Look at Zoro's face shishishi~!" Of course, when your eyes land upon the mentioned greenette, it takes all of your willpower not to burst into fits of laughter.  

Luffy had taken the liberty of drawing fake and huge eyebrows on him, a moustache that looks similar to Mr. Dracule's and a snail on his cheek for reasons you can't quite wrap your head around.

Remind me never to fall asleep around this boy...

"Luffy, he'll kill you when he sees that~!" Your words seemingly more of a giggle than a warning as the raven cuddles you closely to his chest, earning himself a suggestive smile from the three girls you're friends with, they clearly think you two are adorable judging by the stars in their eyes. 

"He'll have to find me first shishishi~!" A snort escaping you at the mere image, you just know what he's getting at, especially since he's speaking about Zoro.

Oh, that burn!

"Don't challenge him, Luffy, he'll end up on the other side of town trying to find you~!" You also tease, earning a few chuckles from your friends in the process, Zoro's terrible sense of directions has become a running joke amongst the group.

Not that he minds much, he gets embarrassed by it but he's aware that there's no real malice behind the teasing.

"Oh, I needed to speak to you about something though..." Your voice lowering into a whisper as you carefully poke your boyfriend's chest to gain his full attention, hoping to go unnoticed by your friends. "In private."

The boy discreetly respects your wishes and follows you out of the mess hall, his curious eyes staring down at you as you nervously shift in your spot, trying hard to think of a good way to word it. 

"I...I'm ready...to start trying new things, I mean."