IMPORTANT! Please Read!!

~Author's Note~

Hello, my lovelies! Thank you all so much for reading! It means so much to me that you enjoyed it enough to get to the end. It's always an amazing and humbling feeling to know you've created something that others enjoy as well. I've felt so much love and support from y'all through Eleanor's journey. It's been hard at times to keep going, but you helped me push through! 

If you see any inconsistencies or spelling/grammatical errors, please comment! I also do my best to answer any questions you have, so be sure to post those as well. I love interacting with my readers when I can.

Keep an eye out for the sequel! I don't have a name for it just yet, but I'll post an announcement on my message board when I'm getting ready to publish it. I'm very open to any thoughts or ideas! Should Sarah be a shifter like Leah and her father? Or should a new wolf imprint? What if she got tired of the supernatural life and moved to try and get away? Comment with your thoughts and I'll do my best to include them in the sequel!

Last thing: as you can see, my cover for this story isn't the greatest. If you want to create one that's better, feel free! I don't have the resources or skills to really make anything worthwhile or pretty.