New Day, No Adventures? Chapter 5

Strawberry Toriel's perspective: I slowly opened my eyes, I couldnt believe it I had actually listened to him, I actually fell asleep on the couch like he asked

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Strawberry Toriel's perspective: I slowly opened my eyes, I couldnt believe it I had actually listened to him, I actually fell asleep on the couch like he asked.But that wasn't the only thing stunning me, there  was a tiny cup of liquid with a note from Asgore saying,Please drink this-Asgore.Now I hated the taste of any medicine, but Asgore was always telling me I should do as he says always.So I did what he told me , and immediately regretted it.I almost spat it out but knew I shouldn't , so I didn't.I hesitantly swallowed the medicine and yelled in disgust.Asgore came running down the stairs and asked, "What's wrong tori!?" He looked at the empty cup in my hand and immediately realized what happend. "Oh"," hey it's not that bad tori! Cmon. "He said." Its disgusting! "I replied. "Well anyways at least you didnt spit it out, good job tori."He said .I looked at him like he had just made the worst pun in the world. "What?" He began, "look im sorry, your  sick, I couldnt just leave you to suffer, I had to give you medicine!" He said in defense. "Fine I forgive you." I replied. "Thanks tori, I didnt want you to stay mad at me.Anyway you should probally go back to sleep." he said.Oh no I couldnt go back to sleep.I had to make some kind of exscuse but ended up arguing with him instead. "But I dont wanna go back to sleep." I said. "Tori why not?You need rest." He replied. "Please dont make me go back to sleep!" I pleaded. "Okay you can stay up a little longer,but when I tell you , you need to go back to sleep okay?" He said. "Okay." I replied. "Good, and you can get up now, but you cant go outside." He added. "Okay." I said.I got up and immediately went to the kitchen to get something to eat. "Oh , if you were hungry you could've just said so tori." He said. "Oh, sorry Asgore heh." I replied.I opened the fridge and got the first thing I could grab from it.Applesauce,I usually dont like apple sauce , but I hungry so I quickly grapped a spoon and started eating it. "Wow you must be hungry , you usually never eat applesauce." Asgore said. I just looked at him and shrugged , then continued to eat the applesauce.I was done in a matter of seconds and sighed with relief, glad that I could satisfy my hunger.I then without being told, went to the couch and instantly fell asleep.