Home at last. Chapter 8

Strawberry Toriel's perspective: I slowly opened my eyes , I was in our home again.On the couch, just like I had been when I fell asleep here.Was it all a dream?It could have been.I took off the blanket that Asgore must've put on me, and saw that I had a bandage over my leg.I was so confused, was it a dream or not?I just ignored it and went to see if Asgore was around.In fact he was, but he wasn't asleep.He was writing something down.I looked at it and realized what it was.It was my behavior for the past week, all written down on a piece of paper,I was shocked. "Asgore?" I said. "Oh t-tori your awake!" He replied quickly putting away the papers. "What were those papers for?" I asked. "Oh n-nothing just a, uh a boring document you wouldn't wanna read!" He said trying to hide the papers from my vision. I just thought he was overprotective of me again, so I just said, "well okay, but I really dont think my behavior pattern is boring," Then I left, seeing a glimpse of his shocked face whilst going upstairs cause I still couldn't go outside.AS Asgore's perspective:I was so shocked.How had she known that I was writing that?I asked myself that question over and over, till I got over it and put the paper in a safe spot,went upstairs into my room,and collapsed into bed.