A dream of adventures. Part 1 chapter 6

Strawberry Toriel's perspective:I woke up , but I wasnt on the couch anymore, I looked around and saw I was in snowdin, ,outside.I was extremely confused and began to get up , but I fell back down immediately.I realized my leg was injured , and I couldn't stand up. I cried out for help, and then I saw someone ,I tried to yell again, but I guess I tried to hard because I passed out. I was so scared the entire time I was unconscious.LATER:I woke up in a strange house on a couch ,and looked down and saw a bandage wrapped around my leg.I was extremely confused and scared.Then I saw it.There were two skeletons standing in front of me.One looked like king papyrus, and the other looked like sans but in a cooler way.I yelled in fear.The tall skeleton told me to calm down , and that they wouldn't hurt me.I demanded they told me who they where and why I was here. "Why im the magnificent sans!But most people call me blueberry." the short one said. "Im papyrus" , "We were on a walk when we saw you drop out of the sky , you yelled for help so we went to you," , "But when you tried to yell again you passed out," the tall one began, "We took you in and saw your leg was hurt so we put a bandage over it.Who are you?" The tall one said."I-im t-toriel but most p-people call me s-strawberry." Papyrus asked how my leg felt, and I said it still hurt a lot.He said they'd be right back and that sans would get her a blanket , and he would get undyne to check her leg and try to make it feel better.I nodded and they went off.I looked around and saw that they had put some warmer clothes on me , and that the house I was in sorta looked like our house.I felt really tired and decided to rest a bit.US Papyrus's perspective:As I was getting undyne I began to ponder why that pink strawberry goat girl whas here.She kinda looked like toriel, but smaller,younger, and pink. LATER:I remembered undyne was in Undertale when I couldn't find undyne in her lab, so I went back to check on strawberry.I was surprised to see her sound asleep on the couch I tried to be quite , as I didnt wanna wake her.But then sans came and ignored that she was asleep and started yelling, "I got it paps!" He yelled. "sans quiet!"I scolded him. I pointed over at strawberry. "oh sorry paps." He said.I took the blanket from him and laid it over strawberry.I told sans that I was going to bed , and that we would get undyne to help tommorow.He nodded and said he would go to bed too.Tomorrow would be interesting.