Prologue

(Harry's POV:)

The moon lights the midnight sky. Billions of stars hover above our heads. We hear helicopters coming from miles away, indicating we are safe. This is our signal to do as we are told.

Our group is set up in their positions, ready for the plan. "Everyone ready?" My boss, Greg asks, whispering while crouching behind the bushes. I give him a quick nod and we are set.

Zayn, my best mate, marches behind me, as I set my gun, eyeing any movements from the outside property.

"Harry, over here." Zayn speaks quietly, as he wears his night vision goggles. We are part of a huge, secret corporation. We get tons of gadgets and weapons in order to succeed.

"Hand me the rope." I demand, setting my gun down. Zayn nods, digging into his bag, taking longer than usual. "Hurry up!" I whisper yell, trying to keep my voice down. "I am, wait, will you." Zayn scoffs, finally handing me the rope.

"Is eveything clear? I see some guards heading back inside." I question, taking a second look out. "Yeah, get going Greg is already waiting."

"Tell him to wait." I roll my eyes, knowing Zayn wouldn't see, though I don't really care. Zayn laughs. "Says the guys who couldn't wait for the ropes a minute ago.."

"Oh shut up, you're making me nervous." I sarcastically say, making Zayn laugh even harder.

Zayn does something with the security machine, mixing up wires to approve the code. I attempt to do some rope skills that I had learned over the years, creating a ladder for the others. The guards will know right away if the machine was hacked.

A click is heard with three beeps repeating, and a green light flashes. "I got it." Zayn declares and I give him a pat on the back.

"We got it." I speak through the small microphone chip hidden in the collars of our jackets. "Good job boys. We got ropes, guns and bombs set, get in there. You have ten minutes." Greg's static voice orders and we answer him with a 'yes sir.'

"Here's the pass code." Zayn says, handing me a small piece of paper and I cup it in my hands. "Ready?" Zayn asks, looking at me with a smirk across his lips. "Yes." I say smirking back, firing my gun at a guard. Zayn does the same, and we both shoot at the last guard, watching his body fall to the ground.

"Shit, agents are coming. Go inside Styles, I'll get them." Zayn yells over the sound of gun shots being fired, gesturing me to hurry. I take a huge breath, and sprint inside of the building. Nobody was in the hallway yet. They were probably all outside charging at Zayn and the others. Placing my glasses on my head, I walk cautiously down the halls.

Alarms are beeping as red lights flash all over the hallways. Footsteps running and bundles of men shouting comes closer to me, making me hide behind a nearby wall. I struggle to open a door, twisting the doorknob furiously.

I notice that a pass code is needed. Stuffing my hand inside of my pocket to find the paper Zayn had given me, I fumble my fingers to unfold the paper. '9026' it read.

Pressing the four numbers with shaking hands, I press 'confirm' and a beep sounds, confirming that it's accepted, the door sizzles, opening it self. Not one single guard is here yet. Wow, our plan definently worked.

I step inside, while the door closes behind me, and it locks automatically. Lines of missiles and rows of empty tanks fill the whole room. Many different types of guns hang onto hooks from the walls. "Holy shit." I curse, enjoying the beautiful view. I gaze around the whole room admiring every inch of it.

"Harry, are you there yet?" Greg asks through the mic, catching his breath. "Yes sir, I'm in!" I reply, trying to maintain myself. "Excellent. The helicopters are on their way. We left the property."

"Sir I have a que-" The line cuts. I can't comunicate anymore.

A bang comes from the ceiling, making me lose my balance, almost tripping on a missile. Lasers cut through the ceiling, burning the metal from above. They're here. "Styles, we are coming to get you. Well done." A pilot claims, as other men slide down from ropes. One rope helps me up to the helicopter.

We just robbed one of the most successful and secure businesses in the world.

"Good job mate." Liam says, patting my shoulder. I give him a chuckle, dropping the heavy weight off of me. "Where's Zayn?" I ask. Liam glances at me, then shrugs. "I don't know, but there's a possibility that he got caught. He's probably going to jail then court."

My fist tightens, but then loosens. Thank god he is still alive though.

"The CIA are down, we cut off their cameras, security and eveything. They can't catch us just yet. We lost some men out there as well, but they're nobody special." An unexpected cough takes over me.

"We did it. We got the weapons Harry, and it's all thanks to you." Liam cheers, while four other of my guys pat my back.

Finally, I can capture the killers. Finally, I can find out who they are and why they did it so long ago.

- - -

A/N

I hope you guys loved it!

Make sure to vote and comment for us! It would be really appreciated!

Thank you so much! x

Haley and Hanna xx