02| A New Job

When I got in the house I got on my Pc computer and searched the school U.A High School, on their website it said that they we're hiring for a spot as a P.E teacher to help the students with their strength and stamina.

"Hmmm I guess I have to help them control there abilities a bit better, that's weird I didn't know they had a P.E teacher, a lot of things have changed since I went there." I said to myself.

I filled in the registration and when I was done the website said for everyone that applied to meet at the front of the school on a Saturday 8:00 in the morning. Well that's tomorrow so I Bet get some sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up to my alarm beeping like crazy.
What now. I open my eyes to see that my clock says 10:18, oh come on! the one day I need to wake up my alarm decides to be stupid!
I stumbled over to my closet and put on some clothes, I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and did my hair as quickly as I could.

 I open my eyes to see that my clock says 10:18, oh come on! the one day I need to wake up my alarm decides to be stupid!I stumbled over to my closet and put on some clothes, I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and did my hair as qui...

I ran out the house and hopped on my bike hopefully getting to U.A faster, even though it's not that far, as I was riding my bike I passed the bakery and saw some of the kids that go to U.A hanging out.

"I miss those days" I sighed

I arrived at the school, and I put my bike on the lock so no one could get it.

"I hope There still here," I said as I walked around ".... I'm too late" I sighed and sat down

" what a bummer I needed the extra money to!" I said to myself

"Well look at who showed up." the blonde said

" Oh, I'm sorry I guess I missed it." I said as I sighed and started to walk away.

" Actually your super early" he said

" what do you mean you said you started at 8:00?" i said

" we actually changed the time on our website" he said as he rubbed his neck

" oh haha silly me I guess" I said and giggled

" I guess I should've double checked" I said

" that's ok let's go inside" he said and guided into the school

" let's go to the cafeteria to get something to eat before the class starts, I don't want you to have an empty stomach" he said

"I could actually use some food I was so focused on showing up I forgot to eat" I sighed

" you must be exhausted" he said

"I sure am haha" I said while ordering my food

"By the way what's your name?" I asked

"Hizashi Yamada" he answered

" what a nice name" I replied

"Thank you, oh and what's yours?" He asked

"Oh,my names L/N,Y/N, but you can call me Y/n" I said

" I will indeed, Y/n~" Hizashi said with a smirk

As the time went by we talked and got to know each other, I tried out for the job and so did some other people my scores where the highest out of all the others there, but the thing is I don't know what quirk I should use. I have a lot of quirks because of what happened in my past. I just hope I don't make it too obvious.