Bored on a Saturday?!

~UA dorm room~

Mina Ashido was bored. Now you would think that the pink princess of partying would be living it up and enjoying herself on a nice Saturday, but alas, that's not the case. She got up and mumbled to herself. "I can't believe Tooru ditched me for Ojiro. We're supposed to stick together. Gals before guy pals!" She was a little mad but understanding of her friend's situation. So she got up, left her room and walked to the kitchen.

~UA dorm hallways nearing the boy's side~

Mina, as she was walking, was for some reason, mumbling. "Hagakure with Ojiro. Iida stalking the for rule breakers. Bakogou blowing up Kirishima. Izuku crying in his room, is anyone doing anything fu-" she realized what she had seen. Izuku, the littlest cinnamon roll of UA, and undeniable hero and recently, Uraraka's boyfriend of three months, was crying in his room. This isn't an odd occasion, that boy was very in touch with his emotions. But this cry was one of loneliness and pain. She argued mentally at what to do. 'Should I talk to him?' She looked at him. And realized he had seen her, as he was wiping away his tears.
"H-hey A-Ashido, I d-didn't see y-you t-there." He put on a face, hoping she didn't see him crying. Not over her. The one who had hurt him. He smiled at old memories before tearing up again.
"Midori! Why are you crying?" Mina yelled a nickname though she was visibly concerned. Midoriya turned red at the girl's and then, as if on cue, Uraraka walked past.
"Hi Deku, hi Mina!" She said, snarling Izuku's nickname as he mumbled, "Kaachan got to her head and she broke up with me. Now she is with him and looks down on me." He started to close the door to hide him and his tears but stopped as a pink foot hit the door and the frame.
"Izuku, do you need someone to talk to?" She said, her cheeks slightly blushing her unique lavender color. Her mind was losing it. 'He's open! Attainable! SINGLE!' She smiled at him, no one, not even Hagakure, knew of her crush on everyone's little cinnamon roll. He stared at her, red filling his cheeks, though it was slow, Mina took notice and her brain squealed again. 'Ah! He's blushing at us! Do you think he likes us?' She shook her head to stop the thoughts before they got out of hand.
"A-Ashido there's n-no n-need to help a d-deku l-like m-me." He said looking at his feet before he felt pressure on his chest and he fell back slightly. He looked up at Mina hugging him close to her. Neither noticed Izuku's growing red or Mina's larger lavender blush.
"Don't talk like that about yourself! You're so much more then that! You're the Deku who can do it!" She teared up while Izuku stared at her and cried a little before hugging back. Quietly saying thank you and they stood there for a bit.

"Yo Midoriya! Wanna train before ummmm.... what is this?" Kirishima's voice boomed down the hall before stopping at the sight of Izuku and Mina hugging. Mina turned as purple as a grape before, in a flash of impulsiveness, pushed Izuku into his room and followed before she shut the door and ran off to her room. Her brain, all the while, screaming at her to turn back and apologize, and kiss him, but mostly apologize. She didn't go back out of embarrassment.

~Mina dorm room~

A soft ping woke Mina from her nap as Izuku texted her. She couldn't respond. Instead turning purple and staring at her incoming notifications.

~Izuku dorm room~

The greenette in question was trying to reach Mina and apologize, for some heccin' reason for holding on for so long. "Dang it Deku! Will yourself to do something!" He said out loud before covering his mouth. He got up and resolved to talk to her. Right before Aizawa came around and said lights out. He sighed and went to bed.