Hold up? H-Hime?

~Izuku dorm room~

Izuku has lived through the League of Villains multiple times, fought Stain and faced off a giant Todoroki at his full power and yet, he can't stop shaking as he prepared for a..... d-date. And he got the narrator to start stuttering apparently.
He took a deep breath, to subside his shakes, it worked until he stepped out of his dorm and started the walk to the common area and the front door. Mineta trailed behind him, asking too many questions.
"A date?! Dang Midoriya, how'd you get her to agree?" He sounded strange, something was off.... "between buds, how far do you think you'll get at the end of the night?" He chuckled at the thoughts going through his head before Izuku made it go through a wall.

~Mina dorm room~

"I need a fashionable dress, Tooru! Where is it?!" Mina Ashido was trying to find a knee-length black dress, normally she doesn't wear them but Izuku, that thoughtful hunk, booked a dinner date at some fancy pants American restaurant.
"I don't know Mina! This is your room! Where do you keep your clothes?" She huffed our, clearly annoyed. She turned, I think, to face Mina and see piles of clothes on the floor.
"Here, there and maybe, just maybe, in the closet."
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
"Mina it's me, Uraraka, can we talk through the door for a sec?"
"Yeah, what's up?" Mina was slightly confused at Uraraka being there, but played along anyway.
"If that Deku thinks he can score again he's wrong right?"
Mina chuckled. "Score? What more dates or something else less... noble.." she chuckled again.
"If that Deku thinks he can do anything to us girls while still a useless waste of space he's sorely mistak-" the door creaked open and a hand shot out and slapped Uraraka. Or you'd think it did. You couldn't see the hand.
"Shut up and go away Uraraka." Tooru said helping Mina fit into the chosen dress.

~front dorm door~

Midoriya, now thoroughly shaking, managed to stay standing, mumbling to himself. Mina laughed a bit, alerting him and causing him to turn and see her. He choked up a bit at her dress.

(Not mine of course)She smiled at him and his tuxedo

She smiled at him and his tuxedo. Basic but still cute.

(Surprise! It's not mine)They grabbed hands, Mina's pink in Izuku's now red now

They grabbed hands, Mina's pink in Izuku's now red now. 'He's a whole tomato' Mina thought while smiling.

~insert restaurant name here~

Izuku was sitting across from Mina talking about something nerdy before, *le gasp*, Uraraka appeared.
"Hey Deku, Mina, what a surprise to see you here! I'm surprised as well that Dekus useless ass can afford a place as nice as this." She smiled creepily before the smallest bit of acid caught her on the face. Mina was angry now but soon was overtaken by a new emotion. Fear. Uraraka was...melting completely. Soon Uraraka was gone and there was now a girl in a cardigan, with two messy buns and a blush spreading above her fanged smile. "Darn, my cover is blown!" She began to pout. "Oh well, Izu~kun! Don't you recognize me?" She now noticed the angry Izuku, he connected the dots. This whole time, Uraraka was gone.... he had no idea. Poor Bakogou, his girlfriend, wasn't even the same girl....(still fuck bakogou)
"I know you! Where's Uraraka!" He got to the point straightaway.
"Is that anyway to speak to your Toga~hime? How rude!" She pouted again and prepared to leave before an explosion knocked her unconscious. Bakogou stood behind her, shadows over his eyes. "Get her to the teachers. I need to go someplace else." Mina and Izuku, though in shock of his lack of curses, obliged and took to UA.
————————————————————
Hime means princess, also my waifu Toga! Shut up all you haters, I know you're out there.