Uh oh Uraraka...

~bakogou's room~

"Fucking round face, making me spend my money," Baka-gou mumbled to himself to happily, sure he was paying for their outing, but he was happy nonetheless. It was the sports festival, when the feelings started, but he ignored them until she asked him out. He smirked, clearly happy if his achievement. Little did he know what happen on their date, and what secret was waiting to be revealed...

~totally legal UA interrogations room~

Toga sat in her chair, her lovestruck smile still plastered on her blushing face. "Oh Deku baby, lets get out of here, somewhere more private~" she giggled as her comment turned Deku's face red. He tried to speak but was cut off by Bakogou's spur of anger.
"WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" His hands popped and snapped with sparks, his teeth grinding painfully. Again, he got the same answer. A giggle.

~general studies room~

Cementoss grumbled on about history as Hitoshi lazily doodled on his notebook. Then, as if to save him from boredom, the principal walked in and just pointed at him. Confusion overtook him as he walked behind the creature to an unknown level of UA. He steps through a doorway, and comes face to face with All Might, Midoriya, Bakogou, and some new girl, who's obviously being questioned. He snapped his fingers to grab her attention from Midoriya. He smirked.
"Who's the cutest in here?" The smirk got bigger as she opened her mouth.
"Deku is th-" her jaw went slack and her eyes glazed over, he smiled and asked what they wanted with him.
Bakogou yelled it first, "Where is Uraraka?!"
Hitoshi asked it to Toga, who, in a monotone voice said, "Unconscious in her dorm room.." Again he smiled, and left.

~ Uraraka's dorm room~

Bakogou was already in her room, the door on the floor with a large burn mark. He yoinked the closet door as well and picked her up. Deku was in the doorway, smiling to himself. The sedative keeping Uraraka asleep conveniently wore off and she let out a muffled scream as she realized her position in Bakogou's lap. He undid her restraints and gag, and immediately hugged her. She didn't hug back.
"Why aren't you hugging back?" He growled angrily, causing her to panic and reciprocate.
She looked at Deku, standing at the door, his expression dead. She ran to him, wrapped her arms around his chest and nuzzled her forehead into his neck. "Deku! It was awful! I was kept in that closet for at least a week!"
Bakogou now had a dead expression. "That's how long we were together...." he said, loud enough for Uraraka to hear. She became confused, but Deku started to speak.
"I'm sorry Ochaco. But it's time we break up."
Everyone else was surprised, Bakogou at how he didn't stutter and that he would do that.
Deku softly pushed Ochaco away and left to find Mina, leaving her to be comforted by Bakogou, who began to contemplate what just happened.
————————————————————
Here it is. I totally did it in time. Okay, bye.